Thread: skill of beginner

Default skill of beginner

when i wost boring i saw this two beginner skill
    1.Legendary Spirit Master Level: 1
    Type: -
    Description: Uses the spirit of a legend to use a scroll on an item that cannot be equipped with your character.
    Level 1: ?
    2.Monster Rider Master Level: 1
    Description: Enables one to ride on a tamed monster and use it as a method of transportation.
    how to get this skill?do you all have this skill when you became a super beginner and how to became a super beginner?is it to not change job and traning to lv11?:confused:

Mushmom

Typing properly might help. To ride the Monster you have to have 4th job I think. And every class can have them not just Perma-Beginners.
    Bera
    EliteBows-Level 200 Bowmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post
    So how much exactly does it cost to join the guild. I'd like to join on my Aran.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Just your soul.

Point

My friends told me that you will need to be at least 3rd job to ride a monster, and must complete a quest in order to ride.

then this skill neh?
    Description: Uses the spirit of a legend to use a scroll on an item that cannot be equipped with your character.
    how do i get it?

Quote Originally Posted by siverskyPD View Post
    when i wost boring i saw this two beginner skill
    2.Monster Rider Master Level: 1
    Description: Enables one to ride on a tamed monster and use it as a method of transportation.
    how to get this skill?do you all have this skill when you became a super beginner and how to became a super beginner?is it to not change job and traning to lv11?:confused:

All the information about these Skills are in the "Ask a beginner" thread. Check the link in the first post. -.-;
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse