Thread: Happened to anyone else?

Default Happened to anyone else?

This is just maple related. I think everyone knows about it, well, at least everyone except me until now.

I logged on after not playing for a week. The first thing that sprung to my attention was that I was next to the cab in Henesys. Last thing I remember, I was heading to Omega [currently in orbis] doing finishing touches to that quest that gives u the big blue chair.
    And because I am slow, mentally, I thought "mmm, this is strange" So i double clicked my character. Saw my level and realised i had lost 50% and gone down a whole level. Checked my fame, lost 10 fame since i last remembered.
    At this point [i hadnt heard anything about this so I was a little worked up] I was thinking "W.T.F"?
    Checked my quest list, saw something only nightmares can devise and my heart sunk.
    You need to collect 50 hypoglyphs.
    This freakin quest, yes, not just quest, freakin quest, took me approximately 3 days of solid grinding. Now I'm not a nerd and dont usually do that kind of thing, but this little critter really bugged me. So I finished it last week thinking, "OMG. I'm done." while levelling, and I think i sent a guild message saying I had levelled.
    AND NOW LOOK AT ME.
    *Begins to rip face off with as much serenity as possible*

Then a friend told me that Nexon "made up for it" by giving us a 2x xp & drop event. Now how the fck is that meant to make up for anything? I'd have to travel all the way back to Masteria, hunt down 50 more hypoglyphs, 50 more robot thingymbobs, 100 more boom thingys, 200 more gryphons, 200 more electrophants. And worst of all......I havnt played for a week so I misssssssed the event! :mad::mad:

The only thing I will get out of this is maybe 1 mil by selling my quest rewards.

Also...while writing this, no joke, my gf dumped me, by text :(

I give up. *Finds the nearest, darkest corner and turns emo*.
    neigh

Sorry for the double post. But I went back on Maple after posting that, and saw the announcement at the top. So I checked the cash shop....and it just pissed me off even more

Fck Nexon.
    neigh

Well, they tried. I'm still pissed off and my friends are still pissed off, and while the 2X Drop/EXP was helpful, I doubt it'll fully make up for some of the shet people lost.

Crimson Balrog

Well, I was showing off my Maple Kandayo, Maple Sword, some stars, 60% scrolls, all my surfboards to this guy by dropping them. And then he vacced it all up. Then his accomplice claimed she didn't know him. She then dropped a Maple Bow for me, then picked it up again and logged off.

That was like, last year or two years ago. Foh'got.

Awww poor Hero! :(
    Um...on the bright side, the servers were incredibly crowded and laggy and you probably couldn't have found a map anyway! Ok, I doubt that helps.

Just give a brief glance over the forum each day when you can't be online, mmkay? Actually, a brief glance over Basil is faster, as there are a million threads on the front page freaking out over every little thing.