Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I keep my lvl 61 fighter? =[

Default Should I keep my lvl 61 fighter? =[

mann...pls help me out~~T_T.......I get bored after the double exp event....I feel terrible wit my fighter~~Everytimes when I see bowman around me during I'm trainning, de feeling comes out @.@ which is----whoaaa!!! kool skills....especially can u feel the 3rd job skills for bowman, theif, magican.....its huge different when u compare with 2nd job skills.....but warrior looks like stupid in some words...dats all.......I'm not pissing warrior off dang!

they r so rock!!!! ftw lol :(

Crusaders are the best. Holy warriors of maple and do the strongest single attack WITHOUT mesos.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

i dono...wat...u shuld....do...but...maybe....u....culd just go....n...keep warior....i men...dere da best....n....rx0ro high dmgomg,,,,just kep teh fiter...kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?

I feel horrible after writing that abomination. D:
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Mushmom

Im bored of my lvl 67 spearman but im not going to give up on him. I created other characters and every once in awhile I always come and train on my spearman for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGruesome View Post
    Im bored of my lvl 67 spearman but im not going to give up on him. I created other characters and every once in awhile I always come and train on my spearman for a bit.
    :) same here T_T i have a lvl44 sin, lvl 37 bowman, lvl 19 magican, lvl45 bandit...and this guy, lvl 61 fighter lol

OKay. Simple.
    Keep it. Get a archer after level 80, at least.
    Or I WILL RENDER THE FLESH FROM YOUR BONES FOR STAINING THE PATH OF THE CRUSADER...
    Lol.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    OKay. Simple.
    Keep it. Get a archer after level 80, at least.
    Or I WILL RENDER THE FLESH FROM YOUR BONES FOR STAINING THE PATH OF THE CRUSADER...
    Lol.
    lol.....u so meannnttt......?_? I AM NOT PISSING WARRIOR OFFFFF!!! AND HOW O DA U? LOL..........o.o dis guy is kinda crazy for some reasons...idk~ >.<

Mushmom

Keep the Fighter, you already spent that much time on the character so might as well continue to keep it. You could go on hiatus for a bit untiol you get bored with another class character.
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."
    Check out my Ludibirum Maze Quest Guide!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubertou View Post
    lol.....u so meannnttt......?_? I AM NOT PISSING WARRIOR OFFFFF!!! AND HOW O DA U? LOL..........o.o dis guy is kinda crazy for some reasons...idk~ >.<
    Penguuuu! Translate, please!

Same advice to everyone: If you like playing the character, keep playing it. If you do not, stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubertou View Post
    He thinks im mean. Whatever. It was meant to be a joke. but i seriously reccomend keeping your fighter. It'll fund your new character for a bowman.
    And what the f***? I am not pissing warrior off???
    Damnit, proper english, before i go offensive.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.