Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid people who have NO CLUE HOW TO SPELL DAMMIT.

Default Stupid people who have NO CLUE HOW TO SPELL DAMMIT.

One of the reasons I quit Maple was because of "B> KF 1MIL +7 NSL@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@" Who teaches them this crap? Who makes up these things anyways? I'm minding my own business in NLC (I am a sad user of such stupid abbreviations), trying to find out how to kill electrophants, when some kid comes along and tells me to use MC.

"OMG USE MC U I/L NUB"
    "What's MC?"
    "OMG U NUB U DONT EVEN KNO WAT MC IS OMG U ****ING NUB I DEFAME U" *defames*

See what I mean? So I quit Maple, bought myself a Warcraft CD, downloaded DotA (which is actually the name), and started playing.

"What does apem stand for?"
    "OMG U NUB FCUCK OFF WE DONT WANT U HERE U NUB"
    "Well sorry, I'm, new to the game, just tell me what it stands for."
    "FCXUCK OFF U NUB U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT APEM STAND FOR"
    "..." *leaves chat channel*

I've seen a lot of games called "dota -rdemom 2v2 us/ca". I've never known what "rdem" stands for (I know what "om" means), so I decided to join, try it, and find out. *joins game*

"Call me noob, but what does rdem stand for?"
    *Host kicks me without a single word*

It's that simple and stupid. I'm a simple noob, trying to find out what it stands for. You can kick me after you answer me, but just tell me.

Let's see. Ingame.

*randoms sand king*

"Uhh, guys, I'm new to crixalis. What do I get?"
    "Get RoB, HoT, BoT, SNY, MKB, BKB, EoS, and linken's."
    "wtf? what are those?"
    "OMG U NUB HOST CK HIS ASS"
    "? whats ck?"
    *host kicks me without a word*

EDIT: I later checked a DotA database and found the meanings of those abbreviations. It was a crappy build too, which shows how much people care for each other on the internets.

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin

Ah yes, internet slang and 1337. And abbreviations. Yeah, they annoy the crap out of me.

There are over dozens of abbreviations in MS. I tend to type literally instead of shortcut (thats what most people do though) I guess that people type like that because people wants their responses quickly.
    I'm Retired.

I am tired of these rants, not the misspellers.

When I saw the title of your thread, I though you literally meant that people did not know how to spell the word 'damnit'.

In this hard to read rant, this is the only thing I care about:

apem - All Pick Easy Mode- You can pick a hero from all taverns; towers are weaker; More golv is given every 7 secs.

rdemom - random draft, easy mode, only mid

RoB- Ring of Basilius

HoT- Heart of Tarrasque

BoT- Boots of Travel

SNY- Sange and Yasha

MKB- Monkey King Bar

BKB- Black King Bar

EoS- Eye of Skadi

linken's- Linken's Sphere

This isn't a very good item build for crixalis. The items do not synegise well with each other, and this build is ****ing expensive.

I glanced at your post and dismissed it until i saw BoT and RoB haha.
    You know why I speak like that in DotA? Cause I am playing a game where i want as little time spent as possible not paying attention, so I use abbreviations to denote the items. Simple as that. Pretty much if you know dota you know the items and you know the abbreviations.
    People can be harsh (especially in dota oh my gosh) but you know, thats life. I personally wouldnt have kicked you, cause I am one of the most noob friendly guys haha, instead I find it better to explain so you'll get used to the game. But I can completely understand why they would kick you. They don't want to risk their game with a person who doesnt even know the game modes, the chances that someone like that is a feeder is pretty high.

And yes if someone recommended that exact build for the "sk" :P then they are retarded. I personally go a couple bracers into the blink dagger as soon as i can.

Anyway. Moral of the story. People in Defense of the Ancients = SUPER MEGA JERKS. You almost get used to it after a while.
    If you want someone to play with, I play evenings usually in Azeroth (us east) under the nick d3k0y. Feel free to look me up and you can join up with me and my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

I blame TV and texting.

=) Dota!
    You should play arem games, they're alot more fun and if you suck, you can blame it on the hero you get.

Oh and yuck, S&Y.
    Just what is the point of the linken sphere when he already have both skadi and tarrasque? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Zait View Post
    I blame TV and texting.
    Why TV? I mean testing yea, but why TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Tharticus View Post
    no one ever, ever, EVER, uses 1337 to type quickly

because it takes longer than chopsticking the keys

Crimson Balrog

Learning abbreviations is ones of the most fundamental things you must do when playing a new online game.

By the way, "idk my bff jill" really means: I dun kare Maple ystor bad fu_____ fatars jagoff idoitik lint licker.