Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Stupid people who have NO CLUE HOW TO SPELL DAMMIT.

Quote Originally Posted by firewizardjt View Post
    Answers in red.

Your entire post is out of point because you are under the assumption that we are talking about getting WB on DT. We are not. Now gtfo.

I will no longer be in this thread, since I have learnt that arguing is never the best way yo reason with the unreasonable.

lol..butterfly then, my bad..still doesnt change the fact that your build is noob

my arguement was considering your comparison on the two items.. like you sid..void is just an example..so maybe you should be the one to start reading before going

WTF OMG noob...

The late game stuff was just a little extra stuff. Barring that, my argument is still totally coherent. And, warith bands aren't cost effective. Not even close.
    go watch replays.. and see what most of the agi heroes get early game..
    the only reasoning behind your love for HP is simply because you are too noob to not get hit.

hm... Welcome to the age of "chatspeak"
    It takes time to catch up...

Make your choice, adventurous Stranger; Click the link and bide the danger,
    Or wonder, 'til it drives you mad, What would have followed if you had.

Galicia:
    Exequian-lvl30 evan (active)

Scania:
    Rafaelis-lvl61 archer (inactive)
    GrimSeeker-lvl45 cleric (inactive)
    g0dchild-lvl34 ice/lighting wizard (inactive)

Thats my point. Wraith bans ARE cost effective since their price was lowered. If we are talking about back in like 6.2x-6.3x where I believe for a while all 3 (bracer,null,wraith) cost exactly the same then yes, Wraiths suck. However welcome to 6.48b(stable)/.49b(current) where wraiths are GOOD and COST EFFECTIVE on dps AGILITY heroes because of their reduction in price. They give exactly the Hp, Mana, IAS, and Dmg that those heroes need to contribute through out the majority of the game where they don't have 20k worth of level4 items.

And my point about being a team game...I said it because the way you talk about the game leads on to believe you know nothing about teamplay and nothing about winning/losing as a team.

Seriously, stop putting words into my mouth. I didn't say anything of that sort. You're using your pathetic imagination to conjure up such a conversation and responding as such. However, I am not part of your imagination and I said no such things. I said this: There are much better early game items and there are much better late game items than wraith bands.
    Sigh. Item builds are completely hero dependent (and in alot of cases Hero and Situation dependent). For heroes like Void/Terror/Weaver/Razor, heroes that can turn into great end game dps heroes there aren't many better options than wraith early game though. Because when you are actually trying to contribute, even *shock* play dota as a team game with *shock* general teamwork, those heroes are huge early game. How do you get them to be like that? Not with bracers which just let them survive better.

[edit] oh and yes I do come off as a dota elitist :) I got there with practice/skill/studying of the game. Its a very very fun game and is very very deep as far as the strategies and even the mathcraft behind it all. However in the end is a feel for the game which only comes with watching reps and playing alot of games.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos