Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Kid, Big Mouth

Luner said he was driving his bro to school.

He can drive? Who the hell allowed him to pass his driver's exams?

I can see it now: Headlines! Road Rage! Brother attacks little brother! Over an iPod? Driver loses control over car... One fatality reported... Last words he reportedly uttered was .... I COULD HAVE HAD THAT iPOD!!!!! Suspected to be a delusional *******.

Phantom Watch

lots of morons pass their driving exams. you'll learn when you get on the road to.

What did they teach you in kindergarten?:mad:
    Honesty please.
    No more sig. Thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk911 View Post
    What did they teach you in kindergarten?:mad:
    Honesty please.
    I swear the only things that I remember learning in kindergarten was how to take a nap and that cats weren't purple.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

you guys keep forgetting to add the musical note after the tilde

nipaa ~♪

various disguises

*Insert an hero meme here*

Anyways, yeah, Luner, you should probably try and establish some moral boundaries in your life. Like, ya know, don't take things that don't belong to you, even if you can get away with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

Quote Originally Posted by firewizardjt View Post

Another thing. You're probably just trolling for attention. WHO THE **** WILL DROP A ****ING iPOD AND NOT NOTICE?
    Well some people honestly can- thats how I got mine. Although it wasn't like luners greediness. My boyfriend was walking home from work and saw an ipod just laying there in the grass next to the sidewalk, and noone was around. He had just bought himself an ipod, so he gave me his find the next time he saw me. Its sort of beat up but it still works just fine for as much as I use it.

And at that comment about him not possibly being able to tell the size/brand. He was just assuming the size, he as a 50/50 chance of getting it right(4 gig or 8), but about it being one of the new ones theres no way he could have been mistaken, they JUST changed the design of nanos, they look like this now

Basically chopped in half size wise to almost a square and silvery-white like luner described it as. Hell they are so small you probably could drop it and not notice.

Still doesn't change that luners an immature asshat ^_^

Its a wonder he isnt coming into this topic for a comeback. I would certainly follow his brother's ways. Why the hell did you not learn honesty? Or how 'bout you tell us you have no limbs instead?
    Bah. If you dont understand this analogy. Ph41l. For life. You yourself should know.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

i dropped my phone once my friend just handed it back to me and he couldv'e stole it, there was 300 people around that hallway too. Im glad im not ur friend

Seriously, did he come here for sympathy? No one would expect sympathy from 'critical HS members', especially if you're doing something inherently wrong.

He's trolling for attention. And he's an asshat.