Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Kid, Big Mouth

Banned

Default Little Kid, Big Mouth

Okay, so I was driving my 11 year old brother to school and I had to take him to his class. So we were crossing the street when a car pulled up and a 13 year old kid came out and dropped something that was Silver/White and I realized it was an 8GB iPod Nano (the new ones) so I stayed quiet and waited for him to leave before I was interupted by my brother saying ''Hey dude, you dropped your iPod''. Now all I got left of that iPod is memories...

@Gets Angry: OMG I HATE YOU [INSERT LITTLE BROTHER'S NAME HERE] I COULD HAVE GOTTEN A FREE iPod Nano WITH 8 GB!!!!!!!

Honesty for the win!
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Think about it. Ipod FTW!!! xD

Quote Originally Posted by LunerSpear View Post
    Okay, so I was driving my 11 year old brother to school and I had to take him to his class. So we were crossing the street when a car pulled up and a 13 year old kid came out and dropped something that was Silver/White and I realized it was an 8GB iPod Nano (the new ones) so I stayed quiet and waited for him to leave before I was interupted by my brother saying ''Hey dude, you dropped your iPod''. Now all I got left of that iPod is memories...

@Gets Angry: OMG I HATE YOU [INSERT LITTLE BROTHER'S NAME HERE] I COULD HAVE GOTTEN A FREE iPod Nano WITH 8 GB!!!!!!!
    You'd be seriously pissed if someone took your stuff. Think about that.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

I would love to get an IPod too. But i wont take other people's stuff. I would pick it up and hand it to them. Trust me. Besides, even if your brother didnt talk, the kid would be kinda sad later on. He'll panic and so on.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

you suck more than your complaint

congratulations, you've just proved your younger brother is more mature then you by helping someone out instead of being selfish.

grow some balls~ (tilde for that extra emphasis)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    wow, your an idiot
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by LunerSpear View Post

You obviously have flawed morals. Your brother did the right thing and you're an idiot.

Another thing. You're probably just trolling for attention. WHO THE **** WILL DROP A ****ING iPOD AND NOT NOTICE?

Handphones, IPods, MP3s, when dropped, make some noise. He would have heard his ****ing iPod dropping on the kerb. Most people have adverse reactions to such noises. People I've seen dropping their handphones/MP3s/iPods immediately bend down to retrieve it. Even in noisy places.

He could have felt if the iPod wasn't in his pocket of whatever anymore. iPods, which weight more than your brain, btw, are not weightless and you can notice whether they are in your pocket or not.

You can feel whether your stuff is in your pocket, especially if you're wearing jeans.

Alot of people have their headphones in their ears. Like this, how could he miss his precious iPod?

iPods are expensive and precious to their owners. I CANNOt believe the owner is so careless. He would have noticed if his ****ing iPod was gone.

Why the **** would it have dropped out anyway? Stuff in your pocket do not just fall out. Things do not slip out of your grip. Only if you have a big ****ing hole in your bag, then is it possible for stuff to drop out.

Another thing. You recognised the iPod's storage size and brand?

Top left: 8GB iPod
    Top right: 4GB iPod
    Bottom left: 2GB iPod
    Bottom right: 1GB iPod

Can you tell the difference between them now?

Could you have told the difference when it's lying on the pavement, possibly face down, from some distance away? No.

You're probably just trolling for attention. I can't believe that even you would be stupid enough to post here, expecting sympathy. Anyone with a brain knows what's right and wrong. You should know that HS is less than sympathatic to idiots.

Well, you've got 5 minutes of my attention, attention seeking ho.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicle View Post
    you suck more than your complaint
    Sweet brevity
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

Jr. Necki

Well the 8 gig looks more like the original iPod Mini than the other ones..