Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Remembering deaths
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remembering deaths

Default Remembering deaths

Hai, just thought i'd let you guys know what REALLY blew my day. I had lvled up one day, so i decided to pianus. After about 40 mins of bossing, he died, and right after that my day began to blow... First off, no drops:eek:.yea i know. Then after killing him i got 12%, then died. So then i was at 8%. Then on my way back to the cave to see my friends i died at seals because i forgot to MG and heal. 5%, it happened again O_o. 2%, and of course on the day down, a stray goby killed me. YAY, 0%, no drops, burned a bunch of pots...today was great:p
    Catch me on bello

Phantom Watch

last night one of those facking turkies got me in the green mushroom tree and, instead of healing, I start heading back only to be killed by one right outside of town.

Here I was, thinking that this was about a real life death. Perhaps then, I would have been more sympathetic.

Get safety charms, if you really don't want to lose experience. Even better, don't die.

Phantom Watch

thats a little more difficult than you think when pots aren't affordable.

lol, exactly
    Catch me on bello

Phantom Watch

I'm at 14 health but I MUST REACH THAT MESO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AN AXE STUMP JUST SPAWNED ON ME!!!!!

its kinda like that.

This happened to me before:

I went exploring in Aqua Road, and visited Pianus.

LAZER BEAM!!!! 7HP LEFT!!!

I immediately teleport back to the ledge and use the portal to leave the map.

I get killed by Flyeyes.

Quote Originally Posted by DLH View Post
    thats a little more difficult than you think when pots aren't affordable.
    Then when people tell you to join their server you should do it. That way, you can ask suckers to "borrow" mesos and then never pay them back. I mean...no, not talking about myself. >.>

My most memorable death.

I can still hear losty and cha (the ranger and i/l) on vent cracking up laughing for a second before their laughing turned into "OH CRAP RUN!"
    :: Araneu : 168 Bishop :: Kiensten : 132 Paladin ::

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Then when people tell you to join their server you should do it. That way, you can ask suckers to "borrow" mesos and then never pay them back. I mean...no, not talking about myself. >.>
    yeah I shoulda went windia, but kradia was so enticing at the time. having a desolate server wasn't as good as I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by DaosBeoulve View Post
    My most memorable death.

I can still hear losty and cha (the ranger and i/l) on vent cracking up laughing for a second before their laughing turned into "OH CRAP RUN!"
    you win the award for most logical reason to be called a hacker.

I can finally PWN robo turkies with avengence. thanksgiving never tasted so good.