Thread: My store is the safest place on planet

Default My store is the safest place on planet

Not only have I locked myself INTO the store before (its competely possible due to the mechanism for locks at my store), today I locked my keys in the store after closing. Thus, having no keys to get back in it, nor a way to drive home.

The fun thing, mall security doesn't have a way to open my particular store.

Today was lovely. Just lovely.

Normally I count all my possesions but I was excited to leave so I accidently counted the bank bag, which I never do ;[ Blah

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekorion View Post
    Not only have I locked myself INTO the store before (its competely possible due to the mechanism for locks at my store), today I locked my keys in the store after closing. Thus, having no keys to get back in it, nor a way to drive home.

The fun thing, mall security doesn't have a way to open my particular store.

Today was lovely. Just lovely.

Normally I count all my possesions but I was excited to leave so I accidently counted the bank bag, which I never do ;[ Blah
    Doh! >.>

Its always that one time you forget isn't it? Well, you'll find a way to get back in eventually... :/

Banned

Gah, don't quote the post above you, that comes in even harder when you are the first poster, I think we all know who/what you are reffering to.

What kind of store do you have?

It's a candy store. :P

Yeah I went to my store in the middle of the day because my manager opened, and I picked them up.

fun stuff, whats more fun, i had no way of locking my house without my keys this morning! woo.

Spoiler!

Can you keep a spare key anywhere? My roommate locked herself out yesterday and I had to leave the place unlocked so she could get back in after work. That makes me nervous!

(edit by wigum - stop antagonizing)

I can't have a spare store key. Security risk.
    All the other spare keys for my house are in posession of a family member.
    I do have a spare key for my car if I ever need it, so I'm never stranded anywhere for a long period of time although losing it is still scary.

Spoiler!

Crimson Balrog

Times like these make you wish you can pull a Criss Angel and go through the windows...

Good thing hopefully would be the fact that if anyone were to rob your store using a stolen spare key, they may lock themselves inside.