Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My life problems

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Caranthir View Post
    Buy a tazer.

Alternately you can find friends who do not care about reputation or popularity. Yes, there are such people.
    its true, I've had a friend like that since the 8th grade.

Crimson Balrog

I thought that if you got high, you would be so buzzed off enough to not give a hell about what people thought about you.

By the way, your life would be much easier and happier if you give up on being fake. Basically, high school life is all about being fake, but if you look at the...what others consider "nerds", they're pretty comfortable in their sweatpants pulled up high and everything. they don't need to impress anyone but the teacher, so they have it easy while guys and girls try so hard everyday to be something they're not.

Banned

Thanks everyone for the advice.

I wish I can just simply be cool and breeze insults but it's just that the tone of my voice is so quiet. It's a bit low and even when I try talking loud, it comes out as a deep low voice.

I want a voice where someone says something and even in their normal tone, they're heard a mile away.

You see, I used to have long hair. I had long sideburns and a short back making me look emo. But I just recently shaved it off and I'm trying as hard as I can to not care what people think but it's hard because my two best friends live in a different city when I moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Actually there WAS this one girl that insisted on trying to bully me. I didn't know her or what her deal was so I'd just kind of raise my eyebrow at her and keep walking.

I think she didn't like that I wore a straw hat whenever I went outside.

I had no problems with anyone else, though.
    It is rather foolish to judge high school students overall by just one school.