Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: >.>

That's high school. Get use to it. I do hope your school life improves though, for I know how you feel.

Sport, apparently is the most important thing in high school because it's the only thing that counts when you want to get a girlfriend or boyfriend. When a girl looks at you, she doesn't look at the amount of grades you've gotten, but by the size of your biceps, it's the fact of life.

I'm a nerd. I admit it. You don't see girls chasing after me, and to be honest, I don't really want a girlfriend right now. I just want to get my studies over and done with, then when it's all over, live my life to the fullest.

PS. Sorry to sound critical, but, could you please space out your words a bit more so that it is easier to read? Sorry.
    God! Why the hell did I have the same signature for so long? I don't even play Maple anymore. =.=

Play for a worthy cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    You're right of course, the atheletes should not be hated but pitied for they have only 10 years in which to amass the memories for the rest of their lives. Echoes of people cheering their power and grace makes it a little easier to face the mirror as beer and doughnuts take their toll. Memories of some kid's books going over a wall will make the janitorial mop glide a little more smoothly.

It's really a duty to be bullied by them - it could save their lives 30 years down the road :(
    *cracks up*

You, sir, are awesome.

Thank god all we have as school cliques in the UK are nerds and non-nerds. That's it, really. Hurrah.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    I hate the term jocks. Why hate the athletes? Don't hate them for being better than you.
    i meant i hate the ones who try to kill u for taking the ball (if your playing basket ball or any thing esle the requires stealing the object)

Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    You're right of course, the atheletes should not be hated but pitied for they have only 10 years in which to amass the memories for the rest of their lives. Echoes of people cheering their power and grace makes it a little easier to face the mirror as beer and doughnuts take their toll. Memories of some kid's books going over a wall will make the janitorial mop glide a little more smoothly.

It's really a duty to be bullied by them - it could save their lives 30 years down the road :(
    LMAO.

Anyway, take it from a nerd... Do lighten up once in a while. Have fun with high school... It only gets more stressful from here on out...

Find yourself a good nerdy girlfriend, some nerdy friends, and the highest-level classes your school offers. I recommend math team/chess team/brain bowl/etc. =) Sticking together is the best defense. As for PE... Well, I always sucked at it, so you've got one-up on me. Cheer up, though... They're picking on you because you're better than them, and they know it, because you're smart and strong and you'll be their boss one day. Don't care about what they think; if they're being loud and disruptive, ignore them. Sometimes it's hard and you might want to lose your temper, but losing it in front of them just makes it worse. This is a good place to blow off that steam, actually. =)

Just wait'll you get in college and your worst nightmare isn't being picked on, it's getting owned by organic chemistry finals... Like I just did today... x_x;
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Demongkingsayuki View Post
    i meant i hate the ones who try to kill u for taking the ball (if your playing basket ball or any thing esle the requires stealing the object)
    So they are competitive, so what? Thats what makes them who they are. Respect them. Thats the basic rule of high school. The more athletic you are, more you respect you deserve, which I agree with.