Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GMS Patch version 0.48

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heckxx View Post
    Well my guess is its just Christmas/Holiday event stuff. I've never been around MS during December so I dunno how elaborate Nexon makes their Christmas....how elaborate is it, usually?

Maybe they'll have a NLC Christmas zone they'll add...
    During the christmas event, they basically open a new map for that time only, called Happyville. You talk to that girl standing on the present in Ellinia, and they'll add a girl like that in El nath. You'll need a certain amount of etcs to get in. Ellinia, I'm pretty sure it was 10 sticky slimes, and 10 tree branches. The El nath one was I think 10 pepe fish and leatty furballs.

Once inside, you can go into another map, which has christmas trees on them. There's like, 12 maps like that. Basically, in those maps, and those maps only, you can drop items, and no one can loot them. Also, they have a quest that needs an item from the cash shop. It's one of those "1 meso" things, and IIRC, it's called "Torr's Horn". Doing that quest, you can get a rudolph nose, which gives +1 to something. It goes from +1 STR, to +1 Weapon attack. You can also get king-sized stars, and reindeer milk from it, and you can do the quest once a day.

Also, not really nessasary, but I believe those maps have the "sliding" effect if you use shoes other than snowshoes, like in Nath. Can't remember for sure though, so don't blame me if it isn't.

They're deleting any account that has not purchased NX (keep in mind that having NX through some means other than buying a gift card or from the main site doesn't count. You have to spend money to stay in game).

I wouldn't put it past them :P
    The Crew:
    Divided they stand,
    United they fall,
    Destined to save us all.

NO. My x2 card is on at that time again :mad: Well I guess I'll just to have live with it.

Man, the people who saved up those graham crackers are going to be happy this year.

Jr. Necki

The return of Maple Claws and the Red Noses?
    *dun dun dun....*

(:

Banned

Melikes freee 1 dex.

Quote Originally Posted by xdgr View Post
    Man, the people who saved up those graham crackers are going to be happy this year.
    heck yes, I still have like 300 of them :p
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xdgr View Post
    I still have 35 Graham Pies from last year o_o

Probably routine holiday additions, and, with luck, more red noses for all :]

Still have a few stale graham crackers in storage... time to brush the dust off them.

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Phantom Watch

I bet it's only to change names and add CS stuff, and that Nexon will suddenly remember on Boxing Day that the Christmas Event was supposed to be held, and they'll have it up for the last half a week until v49.