Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st job skill build

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by siverskyPD View Post
    you ar wrong la thief acuracy i low so we have to max and avoid is improten so i wil max nimber body

thx i thing i shut max nimber body.
    No, you're wrong. I'm a regular bandit, and from when I started playing I've never seen a "miss" pop up whenever I was training [apart from trying to tank Alishar @ lvl 35]. Thiefs do not need extra accuracy, as the dex requirements for equips more than make up for what you need if you were to sacrifice nimble body early on.

I chose this build for my sin.

-Maxed Lucky 7
    -Maxed Keen Eyes
    -Maxed Nimble Body
    -Level 3 Disorder
    -Rest Into Dark Sight

I'm pretty sure this is the outcome for most 1st Job Thief builds (Sin).

Quote Originally Posted by vladekxbootes View Post
    why max nimble before keen?
    i did not say la

Quote Originally Posted by RoxStarz View Post
    I have a lvl 72 dexless Hermit. I am pretty sure I didn't have any problems hitting anything on the way here, and I still don't have any problems hitting anything. Assassins don't have accuracy problems. If you don't want to believe me, don't believe me, but it isn't because I am wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by jFONG View Post
    No, you're wrong. I'm a regular bandit, and from when I started playing I've never seen a "miss" pop up whenever I was training [apart from trying to tank Alishar @ lvl 35]. Thiefs do not need extra accuracy, as the dex requirements for equips more than make up for what you need if you were to sacrifice nimble body early on.
    i coust to max nimble because it +avoil to.i belive you la my friend have bendit that did not max nimble and when i pt him i all so don't seen him miss to.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSauce View Post
    I chose this build for my sin.

-Maxed Lucky 7
    -Maxed Keen Eyes
    -Maxed Nimble Body
    -Level 3 Disorder
    -Rest Into Dark Sight

I'm pretty sure this is the outcome for most 1st Job Thief builds (Sin).

This is what I do with my sin. I make 3 nimble body first to get keen eyes, then maxed Keen Eyes, Maxed Lucky Seven, Put in Nimble Body and put three to Disorder and rest to Dark Sight.
    "I need to work on My Grammar"

~MapleSEA, Bootes~
    *AFTER 3 YEARS OF QUITING, MY ACCOUNT HAD BEEN HACK!*

~MapleSEA,Fornax~
    Nairfan - Magician - Lvl 16

^ I find training without Lucky 7 boring. I agree with the rest however. If you prefer HPQ than training, then I'd follow your whole build.

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSauce View Post
    ^ I find training without Lucky 7 boring. I agree with the rest however. If you prefer HPQ than training, then I'd follow your whole build.
    So you were extremely bored for the 5 minutes it took to get from lvl 10 to lvl 13?

... There are multiple guides on the main site, as well as multiple topics on this. Use the search button.

bolt202/veil225/feint200