Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal Online

Slime

Default Cabal Online

After 2 long years it has finally happened... The greatest MMO ever is back for North America. I'm talking about Cabal Online. It's a stylish action rpg MMO. It has tons of quests, stylish skills and awesome weapons and armor. You can find it on OGPlanet I'll give you a little taste of what I'm talking about.
    [YOUTUBE]Sw9dLbnvdiI[/YOUTUBE]

If you want to know more go here.
    For class descriptions and such, I made a tips thread for it on their forums. Forums My name is giothegame on the forums

Shield

I think I just wet the whole state of New Jersey. No way that it's going to be free though. I might not even mind paying.

Slime

Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    I think I just wet the whole state of New Jersey. No way that it's going to be free though. I might not even mind paying.
    All the versions are free-to-play, and it's being hosted by OGPlanet. It's deffinitely going to be free-to-play. Expect a beta testing coming soon.

Shield

Quote Originally Posted by giothegame View Post
    All the versions are free-to-play, and it's being hosted by OGPlanet. It's deffinitely going to be free-to-play. Expect a beta testing coming soon.
    Excuse me, I need to go pass out. *faints dramatically*

Thats surprising, I've been playing Rumble Fighters for a while, and I have requested to the GMs to make Survival Project, and they go make CABAL?

oh well, I know for sure its gonna be free though.

woooooooooooow the game looks so cool i want to try it *gets held back by ppl as he try to run to the game*

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Haha, as expected of OGPlanet. A FtP game that's pretty decent.

I'm currently playing Rumble Fighter (if you can't tell by the blaring orange text in my sig), and I've got mixed feelings about OGPlanet. On one hand, they do respond to the concerns and problems of players. Their help desk gives replies usually within 24 hours, at least from what I've heard/experienced while playing RF. Their in-game events are actually pretty fun. On the other hand, in order to make money, cash shop/real money system yada yada yada, but some of the items bought using real money can be amazingly awesome.

they've got three games currently released, which are Albatross 18 S3, BB Tanks (baaaaad Gunbound ripoff), and Rumble Fighter. Now they're releasing Cabal. I'm really impressed with their game selection.
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Slime

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    Haha, as expected of OGPlanet. A FtP game that's pretty decent.

I'm currently playing Rumble Fighter (if you can't tell by the blaring orange text in my sig), and I've got mixed feelings about OGPlanet. On one hand, they do respond to the concerns and problems of players. Their help desk gives replies usually within 24 hours, at least from what I've heard/experienced while playing RF. Their in-game events are actually pretty fun. On the other hand, in order to make money, cash shop/real money system yada yada yada, but some of the items bought using real money can be amazingly awesome.

they've got three games currently released, which are Albatross 18 S3, BB Tanks (baaaaad Gunbound ripoff), and Rumble Fighter. Now they're releasing Cabal. I'm really impressed with their game selection.
    The only cash shop items I know about or different kinds of astral boards and bikes. Pets, and the ability to use training dummies to level.

so when should the beta testing come out i really wanna play this. it restores
    my fate is sword weilding classes in any game now =O.

Banned

Regestration with the website does not work. I hate you.