Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Cabal Online

Quote Originally Posted by Rikublade201 View Post
    Is there a way to play cabalsea from north america..judging from GlobalMS and MSea i think the SEA players are much nicer and get stuff earlier. Plus your really helpful so i guess i could join you guys. So is there a way to play CabalSEA? :)
    Even if there was, DONT. BELIEVE ME, CABALSEA IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING. MAPLERS ARE AT WAR WITH CABALERS.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Rikublade201

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    Even if there was, DONT. BELIEVE ME, CABALSEA IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING. MAPLERS ARE AT WAR WITH CABALERS.
    A war? why? is it cause its almost like maple or something? Oh and should i just google to find CabalOnline?

On another stupid note If we are at war i shall prepare my cannons of doom. HEIST THE SAILS, LOAD THE CANNONS AND I SHALL CHARGE MAH LAZAH.

Slime

You all just wait until we have Nation wars and Server wars.

Quote Originally Posted by giothegame View Post
    You all just wait until we have Nation wars and Server wars.
    We have them BTW. And at the same time, the war is that they flame any people who say 'KS' or 'Cc pls' and they actually don't really flame, they INCINERATE.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Just today, I tried wearing noob equipment and going to sit around the noob areas. Some PKer (red name) came up to me and attacked me once. 2 dmg. She ran away and started PKing some other girl since she realized I was a fake noob. Since I thought bullying noobs was bad, I went up to her and 1HKOed her with a critical shot. Second time she came, same outcome. Third time, she managed to kill someone else, then she used a return stone when I got too close. Funny though. XD
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Lol. I used to do that too and I got called a hacker 5 times by noobs that actually thought i was a noob. -.-
    When we are plunged into darkness, we flee toward light. But, the closer we get, the greater our shadow becomes.

And I finally get to play :)

At least it has a semblance of a storyline.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years