Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taiwan - Level 154 Beginner..

Quote Originally Posted by B2Zed View Post
    Don't they have the Super Beginner Class?

They've got the Maroon Mop thought 218-225 Weapon attack (speed-slow BEGINNER weapon)
    With that, they could do 3,4,5K DMG O.O; SLOW, but it would be possible to train for them.
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

Banned

Well, kMS tespia is a different thing, since you can "auto-level", and the rates are high, I'd assume there'd be a higher leveled one there. Probably not, but eh.

i smaple sea south east asia??
    www.myspace.com/ben240s13
    add meh (:

[img]http://henesys.com/rank/****zzz.png/27[/img]
    ^not very active

^active

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    this isn't healthy.
    Now China has new restrictions to internet cafes and people coming in to play. They must have an ID to show that they are over the age of 16 and can only play for a fixed amount of time. There's also an obesity crisis in China and one factor is that people are on the computer too long playing games like WoW and MS all day long. I literally mean all day long.

Poisonous, can you please go in-depth more on the auto-level feature, like how would you auto level? In a quest? Do you have to buy some item in the Cash Shop to gain one level?
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."
    Check out my Ludibirum Maze Quest Guide!

Quote Originally Posted by B2Zed View Post
    Now China has new restrictions to internet cafes and people coming in to play. They must have an ID to show that they are over the age of 16 and can only play for a fixed amount of time. There's also an obesity crisis in China and one factor is that people are on the computer too long playing games like WoW and MS all day long. I literally mean all day long.

Poisonous, can you please go in-depth more on the auto-level feature, like how would you auto level? In a quest? Do you have to buy some item in the Cash Shop to gain one level?
    I tihnk i saw a video and they click on a npc and they gain a level

Banned

Because Tespia was made to test things out, the exp rates were higher. In some testing services, for example, 4th job, they allowed you to talk to that buddy list NPC in Lith, and he had a second option, which would give you 99999999999 exp, resulting in a level, and 99.99%.