Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Mabinogi: Nexon's newest game

Haha, it's still the same as it was without money. But the rest of us left due to boredom. I wouldn't play without spending money and I wouldn't spend money unless I was going to play. Catch 22!

Apparently much of the main story line isnt accessible without cash. Plus looking at the premium package there's a huge advantage to people that spend it. And to be honest it's not quite fun enough to warrant me spending so's no monies for me :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

It would be more like me to decide to do it and then not even play the whole time. It costs less than Maple, anyway. I was buying 2 2xp cards a month plus whatever smegas, owls, stores, clothes, teleports, etc. This you just pay $15 a month, which seems pretty reasonable. I'll have to decide, but everyone here's dropped out so I don't know. If I do, I'll probably make a new character with a premium card.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    This you just pay $15 a month, which seems pretty reasonable.

This is what wow charges, and majagainabogoboboboanlani is pretty similar in terms of looks and dungeons, though you don't start soloing them till much later. I'd consider maybe $5 for this thing.. maybe.

... why have I not uninstalled it yet?
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

well i dont pay that much on maple. I've used 2, 2x cards i think. A couple shops, before i realized i dont have the patience for setting up stores. A hat here and there to cover up the zhelm, and I tried gach once. For 3+ years of playing.

Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

well, im adicted to this game more than maple atm. this didnt kick in until 3 weeks ago, right after i just blew 35$ on maple. im not plannign on bailing out of eather so i mstuck in between X_X.

Well, I meant that for ME it would cost much less than Maple. It's $15 a month with nothing else to buy. I probably won't be playing it, though. Didn't hold my interest very long.

I'm still playing it, just not on the servers that anyone else is playing on. Being a female is soo unfair, so many clothes you want to buy. TT_TT

My wallet gets to 10k then gets emptied, rinse repeat

No

I just joined, it is addicting! I bought some guys music for pirates of the carribean, it is actually exactly like the music, my person is just no good at playing it.
    Edit: /thread?
    Too much supaliem