Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Father? SUCK.

Default Father? SUCK.

Its annoying. DAMNED F*CKING ANNOYING.
    The idiot, reformatted the computer, IMMEDIATELY after it simply jammed.
    All files, Favourites, everything, GONE. The idiot thinks i can get it all back.
    Im estimating, about at least 2 gigabytes worth have been 'wiped' off.

And he says: Settle it yourself/You're being unreasonable/You can start again.

I want to KILL him. Everything i had compiled throughout the past 8 months, after another reformat, GONE. ALL F*CKING GONE.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Stop talking about my da-- oh, YOURS.

Are you sure you're not talking about mine?

Calm down. I am sure you can install it all back. And thats no reason to hate your father. He earned money to buy you that computer in the first place.

For me? Hoho! I WISH. My OWN computer is a f*cking Windows ME, while his is an XP. So you think i can use it for MS? FAT HOPE. F*CKING FAT HOPE.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

I smell warning coming.

Ugh, ME?

Get thyself a bootleg of xp, sir! Never share a computer with anyone. If you do, you're just sitting around waiting for the inevitable disaster.

That's horrible, though. Man, my parents would never have done anything like that without...well, me doing it instead. Terrible.

When you finally get it all back together, make backups of your files! This goes for whether you're sharing a comp or not.

Jr. Necki

Why did your dad reformat your hard drive?

You know, 4 GB flash drives are dirt cheap these days (I got mine for $39 at Best Buy about 4 months ago). If you only had 2GB worth of data on there, it would have been quite easy to keep it on your own flash drive in case something like that happened.

Always, always back up the stuff you don't want to lose. I had a 200 GB HDD fail on me 3 or so years ago that had years worth of schoolwork stored on it.

You can't predict when things will go bad. Always have backups.
    :: Araneu : 168 Bishop :: Kiensten : 132 Paladin ::

it's his computer. He can wipe it if he wants. It's your problem that you didn't do that crap on your computer.

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

wishing to be back in London, UK! but stuck in NJ

Why are kids so unappreciative for what they have? There are tons of kids today that don't have their own computers, let alone a computer at all.

If you're not smart enough to make regular backups of your files [that weren't even on *your* computer to begin with* then you have no one to blame but yourself.
    lv15x Bishop - Scania GMS