Thread: Being accused.

Beginner

Default Being accused.

Ah.. It seems these days more and more hackers ARE really active huh? Today was the most horrible day on MS cuz' of being 'accused' of something... (7 times today :mad: )
    Just because i was changing channels, a bunch of items was next to me when i got to the channel then some arse goes.. "ZOMG, YOU HAXOR! IMA REPORT YOU FACKING NOOB!!!"

O.0 You brainless ***got, i was ccing geez.. How can i get exp when there are hackers everywhere?! * Few hrs later finding a good training spot * 2x exp! Woot!! ... Lved up! Wooo!

After the 2x exp had finished, still carrying on grinding on the same spot til a warrior starts to come to 'my map' to get exp too. At first he went smooth, sharing half of the map which went absolutely fine... The second time was he went to my half of the map, killed the monster which i was bout to kill..
    Shouting " WHY THE FCCK DID YOU KS ME FOR?! YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE!"

I was like wtf?! What the hell just happened?! Im killing my own monster and you insult me with your childish words cuz' you think i KS you?
    These people make me sick, wanting me to beat the crap out of them.
    Bellocan Server----

Raizan89 --- Lv 66 spearman (Retired)
    Darkllbi --- Lv 71 Assassin (Retired)
    ReflexDit --- LV 37 Rogue (Hyperactive)

I report them for harrassment. Hurting my feelings...
    No more sig. Thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Raizan View Post
    Ah.. It seems these days more and more hackers ARE really active huh? Today was the most horrible day on MS cuz' of being 'accused' of something... (7 times today :mad: )
    Just because i was changing channels, a bunch of items was next to me when i got to the channel then some arse goes.. "ZOMG, YOU HAXOR! IMA REPORT YOU FACKING NOOB!!!"

O.0 You brainless ***got, i was ccing geez.. How can i get exp when there are hackers everywhere?! * Few hrs later finding a good training spot * 2x exp! Woot!! ... Lved up! Wooo!

After the 2x exp had finished, still carrying on grinding on the same spot til a warrior starts to come to 'my map' to get exp too. At first he went smooth, sharing half of the map which went absolutely fine... The second time was he went to my half of the map, killed the monster which i was bout to kill..
    Shouting " WHY THE FCCK DID YOU KS ME FOR?! YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE!"

I was like wtf?! What the hell just happened?! Im killing my own monster and you insult me with your childish words cuz' you think i KS you?
    These people make me sick, wanting me to beat the crap out of them.
    yeah, MS is getting ridiculous now-a-days.

Jr. Necki

Ehh... some ppl have always been like that on MS

Yeah, report them and get on with your life. Or, if you're like me and in a bad enough mood, you might smega them as well. ;)