Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] NOTICE: [Maintenance] Nexon System Maintenance

hp bar system.

Quote Originally Posted by xkarumi View Post
    They're really starting to bug me. That'll be like the 5th night they've ruined my 2x time. I need to complain on their forums or something.
    Well it's either doing it at late night, or do it in the middle of the day to piss even more people who owns 2x at that time of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zait View Post
    Well it's either doing it at late night, or do it in the middle of the day to piss even more people who owns 2x at that time of the day.
    But but, its all the rich noobs, excluding several people on HSF, that use 2x then...:(

While I'm sure they can't be adding any new content, we could at least cross our fingers that "sytem maintenance" could imply things like patching. Patching for hacks, that is!

Quote Originally Posted by holywt View Post
    What hp system?

They SHOULD spread it out, or else it will be a 48 + 24 hour patch.

Also, I can log in fine o.o
    the new hp system is just showing a green HP bar over the monster that you attack

if they were patching hacks it would just be a game gaurd update and the server wouldnt be affected just when you log back on you would see gamgaurd update its files and when you minimize maple check the gameguard icon in the task bar updated to a new rev i think its 1129 or something right now

Quote Originally Posted by alfredxxcore View Post
    if they were patching hacks it would just be a game gaurd update and the server wouldnt be affected just when you log back on you would see gamgaurd update its files and when you minimize maple check the gameguard icon in the task bar updated to a new rev i think its 1129 or something right now
    Party pooper. :(

It could be for bans, though.

No, they are doing this to prepare for this months patch, which is probably by adding the hp system.

Its just server maintenance ... most companies that run a server usually do this like once a year. They are most likely upgrading the servers and making sure that there are no problems with it. This could potentially reduce some of the lag that people were complaining about
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyxdude View Post
    Its just server maintenance ... most companies that run a server usually do this like once a year. They are most likely upgrading the servers and making sure that there are no problems with it. This could potentially reduce some of the lag that people were complaining about
    What he said. To me, "maintenance" means they're gonna do something with their actual server computers. So prolly nothing that has to do with the game itself, just stuff that deals with their physical equipment.
    -------------------------------
    Join the Mardia HiddenStreet Guild! Apply here
    -------------------------------