Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm New ^^

Default I'm New ^^

Hello! I'm new here. I just made an account on Maple Global in the Kradia server. I made it to level 10 and I got my throwing star glove thing and some subis. I need help to get some armour and good throwing stars. My name is Eliner

Thanks ^^

Default Surprise Buttsecks >:]

Hello there, young'un. ^.^

I hope you like HiddenStreet and don't ditch after a week.

the best thing to do right now is to create a warrior because they are relatively easy to build without funding as opposed to the sin class that you are building that require usualy a min. of 5m+ for funding for stars but if you choose to continure with your sin good luck and start slow its the christmas event so red/green presents can be sold for amazing profits.

so with stars start slow subi->3 sets if wolbi-> 4 sets of mokibi->3 sets of icy->4 sets of tobi->3 sets of steely-> x sets of ilbi

if you try to follow this it makes sure that you can train well while keeping the min. amount of spending on stars

well first of all welcome and 2nd good luck
    GOALS
    1st job (X) 2nd job (X) 3rd job (X) 1 mill (X) 5 mill (X) 60 mill (X) MM (X) ZMM (O)zakum (O) zhelm (O)

hmmmmm i have gotten most of my goals.....
    [3rd job update] DONE
    92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

98% of the population has a myspace. if your part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your sig.

What I need is someone nice to help me buy the equips and the stars because I have no money :(

Jr. Necki

Neither did many of us when we first started the game. :(

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnrangerpro View Post
    What I need is someone nice to help me buy the equips and the stars because I have no money :(
    I wouldn't beg on your second post of HS O.O

Anyway, welcome. I guess.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    I wouldn't beg on your second post of HS O.O

Anyway, welcome. I guess.

It's not begging...just sort of, fundraising...

Jr. Necki

Meh srounging is another word for that you pigeon shoo before iI shoot ya got it

five.......four......three......two.....one....... O crap i forgot the ammo

Well come to HS

Quote Originally Posted by Timmias View Post
    Meh srounging is another word for that you pigeon shoo before iI shoot ya got it

five.......four......three......two.....one....... O crap i forgot the ammo

Well come to HS
    Lol! Well, i'm level 15 and I still only got my Garnier..2 Subi sets, another one from my friend and One Wooden Top set from a kind, kind stranger