Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: warrior dex????

MapleStory warrior dex????

i'm lv 41 spearman...my dex is 45 and str is 166....my dex should be how many at this lv??:confused:cuz i still can't hit alishar...its all misssss:(it's bcuz my dex too low or wat?:confused:can anyone tell me how should i add my dex to become stronger?????:(

i recommend that someone experience and has a good control of english make a sticky on warrior dex.Theres been too much thread on it since the flourish of warriors.

BTW,Everyone recommend that your dex to be x2 of your level.So,by right it should be 82 at your level.but i also recommend that you max your dex around 60-80 instead because nowadays the market is getting better and theres far more equipment available for you to increase your accuracy.Hope that help.

BTW,Your dex is far low for your level.i don understands how you train,or is it you are using accuracy work glove?
    Readability and Comprehensive.
    Goals:
    [X]1Mil [X]10Mil [X]20Mil [X]40Mil [ ]100Mil [ ]3RD Job [ ]4TH Job.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan View Post
    i recommend that someone experience and has a good control of english make a sticky on warrior dex.Theres been too much thread on it since the flourish of warriors.

BTW,Everyone recommend that your dex to be x2 of your level.So,by right it should be 82 at your level.but i also recommend that you max your dex around 60-80 instead because nowadays the market is getting better and theres far more equipment available for you to increase your accuracy.Hope that help.

BTW,Your dex is far low for your level.i don understands how you train,or is it you are using accuracy work glove?
    [begin campaign]
    My guide for sticky!

I just noticed this:
    Mage forum has SIX stickies, Thief/Bowman forum have THREE stickies each.
    And what do we have?
    TWO!
    T.T

Its kind of good. But you know,its very wordy and new-comers have the habit of not liking to read. =D.
    Readability and Comprehensive.
    Goals:
    [X]1Mil [X]10Mil [X]20Mil [X]40Mil [ ]100Mil [ ]3RD Job [ ]4TH Job.

For my warrior in Broa, I currently have my dex at 80. Still deciding whether I should cap it there or continue to add dex since I suck at scrolling... =S
    My main characters in MapleStory :>

Second Job
    In the second job, no matter what path you choose, DEX is important.

If you’re aiming for 4~30 base DEX, don’t ever add DEX in the second job.

If you’re going for 30~70 base DEX, add pure STR for 4 levels, then one level of pure DEX, and repeat until you reach your goal. This is because the first four levels of STR will help you train faster than if you added 4 STR and 1 DEX per level.

If you’re going for higher DEX, follow the procedure above, but don’t go over 80 DEX for second job—it’s not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by MS88 View Post
    For my warrior in Broa, I currently have my dex at 80. Still deciding whether I should cap it there or continue to add dex since I suck at scrolling... =S
    Cap now <_< 80 is high-ish now a days but very do-able. If you ever need acc again simply use a sniper pot or buy/scroll shoes with acc. Also you could get an overall and just use 100 dex's on it for some quick dex/acc. But I'd highly recommend you cap now if you want to continue your warrior.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

whew, dang for a moment i thought i had over 80 but i remembered i was lvl 30 XD

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Uh... Wasn't this posted already in Neji's super long guide for DEX?
    GODDAM I HATE REPOSTERS.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Uh... Wasn't this posted already in Neji's super long guide for DEX?
    GODDAM I HATE REPOSTERS.
    That's the thing Donovan just brought up.

My guide is too complicated for new people who just want a one word [2-3 number answer]

Hmmn.
    I'll go make a shortened version of the guide and stick it in the original post, before the longer version.