Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wanted to quit maplsetory.... blah

Default I wanted to quit maplsetory.... blah

I want to quit playing maplestory....... i droped all my good items that worth like 50 million mesos and all my 2.5 sorcercer pots and my 50 scrolls. and then i was about to leave maplestory and my buddy list stop me from quitting.

"Do you see soldiers there out today to brush the bullet proof vest away"
    -----------------------------------------------
    xLvl-22xWarriorxSoldierv2

If you want to quit, go cold turkey. If your buddies in MS means alot to you, stay in the game.
    I'm Retired.

:eek:
    I don't understand why people drop all their stuff when they want to quit.
    Is it just because you don't have the willpower to stay away and want to make it more "final?"
    I'd just leave my character in case I felt like coming back someday.

Ugh, the only reason I DID quit was because all my friends stopped.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    :eek:
    I don't understand why people drop all their stuff when they want to quit.
    Is it just because you don't have the willpower to stay away and want to make it more "final?"
    I'd just leave my character in case I felt like coming back someday.

Exactly my sentiments. When I quit I left a good 200m worth of items and 125m pure mesos on my account. Since I was tempted to go back on sometimes, I figured it was time for me to do a system wipe. My urge to go back on wasn't great enough for me to reinstall the program from scratch, and once I found a game that I had just as much fun on, but wasn't a time sink like maple, I had no more urges to play at all.

Then 4 months after that I gave the account to a good friend in game (who still talks to me on msn) No regrets ^_^.

Another thing though, why drop it all randomly, wouldn't it be better to hand it off to friends (as some of my friends had done when they quit) That way if you did ever come back you could hit them up for some help :p

Quote Originally Posted by Caru View Post
    Another thing though, why drop it all randomly, wouldn't it be better to hand it off to friends (as some of my friends had done when they quit) That way if you did ever come back you could hit them up for some help :p
    People think watching noobs spaz out and go crazy for items is funny.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Quit, and then learn how to spell the game's name.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Or how about you stop giving spelling advice, since you so clearly need it?

Anyway. Just shun all your friends. Every single one. Be an ass to them so you don't feel so bad about leaving them, and they won't want to try and stop you.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Play CS. It relieves stress. Unless you die a lot. Then it just builds it up.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I did that once with my xbow in Windia. I dropped all my items, equips, potions and mesos and was gone for a few months.

And guess what? I'm back in Windia and I was still able to build up my inventory and mesos again. I guess I should've deleted the character too so I would never go back but meh.

._.
    My main characters in MapleStory :>