Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rouge/Assassin/Hermit guide

Default Rouge/Assassin/Hermit guide

OK OK, my last guide was for bandits, but since I got my Hermit to lvl 100, I figured I'd tell people how I raised my hermit through skillz (yes, I did that on purpose =P)

Let's get started already!

Maple Island:
    lvl 1-9: yeah, seriously. train to lvl 9 here, get to maybe 70-80% on lvl 9, then go ahead over to Victoria.

Victoria before 1st job:
    go all the way over to the far right edge of Lith Harbor. on your way if your on the BOTTOM, you should see a scottish dude (I think) named Olaf. take his quiz. MAKE SURE YOU HIT PATH OF A THIEF. then go ahead back and talk to the dude near the ship (I think his name is Paul...) and go to Kerning City. go into the Jazz place, and talk to the dark lord to complete your quest. if you lvl up, move on down to the first job down there vvvvvvvvvvvv
    if not, keep reading right here. go to the taxi to the right side of the jazz place, and take the taxi to henesys.

-Henesys-
    Go over to the far left side and take the portal(lol). fight snails until you lvl up. have 1-5k or more, your gonna need it. (20k can REALLY get ya started, if you have another char and 20k to spare, send it over using storage-storage.) head over to kerning, and make your 1st job.

1ST JOB ADVANCEMENT:

ok, not the BEST achivement you'll ever make in the game, but at lvl 10, talk to the Dark Lord again and become a Rouge. Happy now? well you should be. at least you have worthy skillz now.

Here are the skill an assassin needs to be successful:

-Keen Eyes-
    Mastery lvl: 8
    Level 8: Range of attack for throwing weapon: +200
    Pre-requisite: Nimble Body Lv. 3

get nimble body to lvl 3 at lvl 11, then start raising Keen Eyes. Max will help A LOT in the KPQ later on.

-Dark Sight-
    Master Level: 20
    Level 20: MP -5; Disappear for 200 seconds, regular moving speed
    Pre-requisite: Disorder Lv. 3

OK BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, the reason people max this, is because when Haste is aquired later, YOU WON'T LOSE THE SPEED BOOST! max it if you know what's good for u.

-Lucky Seven-
    Level 20: MP -16; Damage 150% x 2 Hits

Max this after keen eyes. after there both maxed, put whatever you have left of your levels into Dark Sight. SKILL BUILD TIME!!!!!!!!~~~~~~

If your going to be a sindit, this build is for you too, so after this, stop reading, because nothing in here says anything about Bandits.

~~TIME FOR TEH SKILLZ~~
    lvl 10: 1-Lucky Seven
    lvl 11: 3-Nimble Body
    lvl 12-13: 3-Keen Eyes
    lvl 14: 2-Keen Eyes 1-Lucky Seven
    lvl 15-21: 3-Lucky Seven
    lvl 22: 1-Lucky Seven 2-Disorder
    lvl 23: 1-Disorder 2-Dark Sight
    lvl 24-30: 3-Dark Sight

-End 1st Job-
    Here is what you'll end with at lvl 30:
    Lucky Seven- Max
    Nimble Body-3
    Keen Eyes-Max
    Dark Sight-Max
    Disorder-3

-2nd Job-
    First of all, Gratz on 30!

Now, here are some important skillz for an Assassin:

-Critical Throw-
    Master Level: 30
    Pre-requisite: Claw Mastery Lv. 3
    Level 30: 50% success rate, critical damage 200%

don't even try to max this first -.- people make that mistake and screw up life... don't worry, it'll be maxed later =P

-Claw Booster-
    Pre-requisite Claw Mastery Lv. 5
    Level 13: HP -17, MP -17; Improves claw speed for 130 seconds

YES, I only got it to lvl 13. that's all I needed, without wasting away to many lvls (only 4 I think, maybe part of 5 =P)

--Haste--
    Level 20: MP -30; Speed +40, jump +20 for 200 seconds

YES IT WILL BE MAXED! IT MUST BE MAXED!

skillz build:

this is the moment we've all been waiting for KER-POW!

lvl 30: 1-Claw Mastery (lvl 1 haste is worthless...)
    lvl 31-37: 3-Haste
    lvl 38: 1-Haste 2-Claw Mastery (critical throw unlocked)
    lvl 39-49: 3-Critical Throw. (seriously. 10 lvls is all we need to max it xP)
    lvl 50: 2- Claw Mastery (Claw Booster unlocked) 1-Claw Booster
    lvl 51-57: 3-Claw Booster
    lvl 58: 1-Claw Booster 2-Endure
    lvl 59: 1-Endure 2-Drain
    lvl 60-68: 3-Drain (should be maxed, if not, stop following the guide and max it...)
    lvl 69-70: if drain is maxed, just put these into Endure...

--End 2nd Job--
    whew! about time. anyway, here's what you end with:
    Claw Mastery- 5
    Haste- Max
    Critical Throw- Max
    Claw Booster- Max
    Endure- I don't remember this... tell me what it is and I'll edit... all of you probably do better math than me xP (I got a B+ in math though)
    Drain- Max

~~~3RD JOB!~~~

OK, once this is over, throw a party, invite all your maple friends, and BE HAPPY. lol.

Important skillz:

---Meso Up---
    Level 20: MP -60; Drop rate +50% for 120 seconds

GET YOUR MESOS HERE!

---Shadow Partner---
    Pre-requisite: Consume 1 Summoning Rock (keep a lot handy when training until this is max so you have a longer time with it)
    Level 30: MP -55; Normal attack 80%, summoned with basic attack 50% for 180 seconds

ya rly. -55 MP at max. seriously. do they think were MADE OF MP?!?

---Avenger---
    Level 30: MP -30; Basic attack 180%, uses 3 throwing stars to attack up to 6 enemies

Only -30 MP. not bad I guess, for an AWESOME MOB SKILL!

---Flash Jump---
    Pre-requisite: Avenger Lv 5
    Level 1: MP -60; Jumps a certain distance

keep MP handy when using this... lvl 1 is it. ya rly.

SKILLZ TIME!

lvl 70: 1-Shadow Partner is you have Summoning Rock, but if not, 1-Avenger.
    lvl 71-81: max whichever you put 1 into the first time, use the other 2 on the on you didn't.
    lvl 82-92: max the other one. 1 into FJ (Flash Jump)
    lvl 93-100: Meso Up. 1 into anything
    100+: gratz on 100+ first of all! from here, max what you put 1 into (I'm going for Flash Jump just to say it F3) and max it, then just get to 120, and by the time you get there, I'll be on the top 5. jk. seriously. jk. ya i'll be a Night lord by then and post a guide on them once I get to like lvl 170+.

BAII BAII PEOPLEZ!

EDIT:

AP build that I used:

every 2/5 lvl I put dex to have enough for next equip (as in I qould have enough for lvl 15 equip at lvl 12 xP) then I would use the other 3 lvls for luk.

Training spots:

lvl 1-9: Maple Island, Snails
    lvl 10-16 or 17: HHG 1 Snails, Slime, or O. Mush when funded.
    lvl 18-23: outside kerning city training on whatever you find...
    lvl 23-31: KPQ (make job advance right at lvl 30...)
    lvl 32-36: somewhere in ludi, or el nath
    lvl 36-51: LPQ (have fun getting in -.-)
    lvl 51-53: I went through LMPQ 51-70, so if you can get in with a friend until lvl 56+, TAKE THE OPPERTUNITY (sp??) if you can't, try your best
    lvl 54-70: LMPQ
    lvl 70+: your choice 0-o seriously. it's your choice. I went deeper into ludi because I had like 200mil to waste on pots (>'_'>) I got to lvl 85 through there... then I think I went down to Aqua Road and Avenger+Shadow Partner mobed gobies at lvl 95... lvl 85-95 just do anything that gives good exp. NEVER GOBIE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~

lvl 100+ will be said once I get to Night Lord and raise triple throw 0-o

1) For your Hermit build you need 5 avenger to get 1 FJ obviously your not a level 100 Hermit if you were you would realize this.
    2)You should also add the option of having 3 into mastery the Critical Throw maxed. Although i realize that you may not like this build but some people perfer this method and you should leave the reader able to choose between the two builds.
    3)Why not max Nilble Body?
    4)Add perfered and suggested training spots for people who want to know a place to train.
    5)Other than that this is basicly a basic outline of the skills and your builds.

Quote Originally Posted by alfredxxcore View Post
    1) For your Hermit build you need 5 avenger to get 1 FJ obviously your not a level 100 Hermit if you were you would realize this.
    2)You should also add the option of having 3 into mastery the Critical Throw maxed. Although i realize that you may not like this build but some people perfer this method and you should leave the reader able to choose between the two builds.
    3)Why not max Nilble Body?
    4)Add perfered and suggested training spots for people who want to know a place to train.
    5)Other than that this is basicly a basic outline of the skills and your builds.
    NOW YOUR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT.

answers:
    1) yes I am.
    2) I didn't even understand what you said.
    3) ...YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS.
    4) I will tommorow...
    5) is that a good thing..?

Crit is actually the best thing to max first, since L7 guarantees a balanced attack.
    A 200% bonus in attack is good, and because you'll be leveling faster at lower levels, it'll be easier to max. Max crit = easier leveling in higher levels.
    This is especially important for Dexless sins, because their key point is high damage. I'll post a link to my 3k damage at 44 in a little bit.

* Edit - Here it is!
    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post

3k Damage ftw.
    Stats on my equips?
    0 LUK Cape, 6 attack Lunar Glove, 27 attack Kandayo, 3 DEX Green bamboo hat, 7 DEX Sauna.
    As you can see, even without good equips, you can get some decent damage with Crit.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragonG9 View Post
    NOW YOUR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT.

answers:
    1) yes I am.
    2) I didn't even understand what you said.
    3) ...YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS.
    4) I will tommorow...
    5) is that a good thing..?
    Sorry I never meant to make you feel like an idiot.

1)OK... if you are or your not change the part about maxing Flash Jump because you need 5 Avenger till you can get Flash Jump.
    2)I'm saying that you should post other builds to give the readers two or more ideas of the path they can take concerning their builds.
    3)You really didn't answer my question.
    4)Thanks I'll look forward to criticizing that portion.
    5)I don't know how you choose to take it. It's kind of a neutral comment.

now everyone is making me feel like an idiot (v'_'v)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragonG9 View Post
    now everyone is making me feel like an idiot (v'_'v)
    1)Don't feel like an idiot there are different ways of building the same character.Things are different for everyone.
    2)Add a stat build.
    3)Remember you posted your guide your open to criticism.

yes but critism makes me feel bad when I don't understand it (v'_'v)

anyway, my sister was sent to bed EARLY@_@!!!!!!!! so I can post the stufferz in the guide. EDITING NOW@!!!!!!!!!!

my chars:
    Khaini:
    iForgotted (you'll never see me on. I'm only on at like midnight. don't expect to find me -.- He's not on the rankings for some reason...)
    DarkDragonG9 (my new assassin. he's Dexless.)
    Bera:
    SupaSader (I'm not on the rankings for some reason 0-o)

Alternatives for training spots =)

Still confuzzled :S (>'_'<)

anyway, Goodnight peoplez

my chars:
    Khaini:
    iForgotted (you'll never see me on. I'm only on at like midnight. don't expect to find me -.- He's not on the rankings for some reason...)
    DarkDragonG9 (my new assassin. he's Dexless.)
    Bera:
    SupaSader (I'm not on the rankings for some reason 0-o)