Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrior/Spearman/DK Guide

okay I can buy dex scrolls, dex scrolls cheaper than str scrolls.
    30 str is like 6-10 weapon attack.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by vladekxbootes View Post
    okay I can buy dex scrolls, dex scrolls cheaper than str scrolls.
    30 str is like 6-10 weapon attack.
    6-20*
    I get around 2.3str/watk on my page.

it depends on your dex/level, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkzDK View Post
    both of ours are good
    and i capped at 100 for a reason
    100 dex means you stop at level 50.
    You really dont need any more dex after 50, but think about it. Right now, at level 62, i have 100 dex and 103 acc.
    If you cap at 70 or whatever, even with bless, you wont get enough acc to hit everything you want. I find it to be more important to hit everything than to do a little extra damage. that little bit of damage isnt enough to be better than being able to hit everything. Think of how much more damage you do if you hit a monster every time as opposed to miss a monster a lot and hit a little more damage than someone who hits it all the time?
    its not worth it.
    100 dex should be perfect.
    Ok, time for me to dismantle your argument.
    100 dex does not mean you stop at 50. You don't raise DEX level x2 after level 30. You start putting +1 into each level, or raise it according to how much ACC you need while training.
    At level 60, I GUARANTEE, you won't need 103 ACC. 100% sure, meaning normal circumstances (Training areas, etc.) With 70 dex, you're set. You don't need to hit everything. Are you going to train on everything? No. You don't need to hit everything. (Repeated for more impact.)
    Secondly, you don't train on monsters you can't hit. Obviously. If you can't hit a Drake (as an example), you wouldn't train on it. You'd level and get equips and such until you could hit them.
    I have capped at 100, and I'm much weaker than other warriors. So no, your argument is no longer valid.
    DISMISSED.

*Edit - Neji found something interesting. Apparently, if you've got less DEX, your STR to W.ATK ratio is less. Meaning, less STR = more W.ATK (a good thing.)
    Therefore, capping DEX lower is good. :O
    This is unconfirmed though, so don't you all start lowering your caps to like 10 or something >_>

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post

*Edit - Neji found something interesting. Apparently, if you've got less DEX, your STR to W.ATK ratio is less. Meaning, less STR = more W.ATK (a good thing.)
    Therefore, capping DEX lower is good. :O
    This is unconfirmed though, so don't you all start lowering your caps to like 10 or something >_>
    If you say that Neji found that Less STR = More W.ATK, then clearly the higher the dex, the lower your str, meaning more wep atk..
    i didnt clearly read neji's post so im going by what ur saying.

Therefore, capping DEX lower is bad..

You just added the extra dex so you could go hit bosses eveyr once in a while. You coulda just gotten a maple impaler or something. As you level, 30 lost str could differ from 500~1000 damage.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by MarkzDK View Post
    If you say that Neji found that Less STR = More W.ATK, then clearly the higher the dex, the lower your str, meaning more wep atk..
    i didnt clearly read neji's post so im going by what ur saying.

Therefore, capping DEX lower is bad..
    I found that if your dex is lower, then your str/watk RATIO is lower.
    Meaning, you get more bang for your Stength.

What he said. I suck at explaining.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I have 70 dex and at level 100 I plan on having 70 dex. Your idea of 100 dex makes me go "o_O" in my brain.

K do what u want, but..
    Im level 70 DK right now, and I was bored so I went to Jr Rog
    And I hit it almost every time without Bless.
    So, I know you probably wouldnt go there without a priest, but i did cuz i was bored. and i hit it a ton
    so if you wanna hit high lvl things alone, go with my dex
    if u wanna just have a priest on ur ass every second of ur life, go with whatever dex u like
    i like solo training sometimes so i like my dex somewhat high.
    other times i'll party.
    Your Preference
    Your Choice
    My Suggestion.

You could just buy dex equips.