Thread: Bad Laggin' on Hidden Street

Default Bad Laggin' on Hidden Street

I think I'm having the worst lag there is on a website. Commonly, I get disconnections, refresh it, still the same. Some threads are not laggy, but my Bowman guide and the PM is very laggy. I just don't seem to get why I'm laggin'. I get frustrated rarely just refreshing it multiple times. :mad: I just need a explanation on what is going on. By the way, my computer is taking up some space, but I deleted some games to get rid of the bad lags.
    ARCHER6579

Bellocan 2X

Goal [x]Mushmom 6/20/08[x]Pianus 1/1/09[x]Papulatus 1/30/09[x]

http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=25776

We just have a lot of guests that are slowing down the forum (no I'm not mad at all of the guests). Look at how many people are online at the bottom of the forum main page. Over 80 people will mean a slow forum, generally.

So buy them a new server.

Quote Originally Posted by austinpenguin View Post
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=25776

We just have a lot of guests that are slowing down the forum (no I'm not mad at all of the guests). Look at how many people are online at the bottom of the forum main page. Over 80 people will mean a slow forum, generally.
    Over 80 people in this forum shouldn't slow down the forum eventually. I'm not sure though but it might be the Internet connection itself that is slow.

Or it's quite possible that you load Hidden Street during it's peak time.

they also just released major updates in gms, so thats likely adding to the strain as everyone comes to learn more about the 4th job skills and new monsters and weapons.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]