Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is KCPQ + LPQ + LMPQ the fastest way to third job for ANY class?

Default Is KCPQ + LPQ + LMPQ the fastest way to third job for ANY class?

Is there any class that can level at hunting faster than, or even as fast as, doing PQs?

Jr. Necki

LPQ sucks after even level 43

ROPQ is better exp than LMPQ

All classes will level faster hunting, guaranteed. For warriors, it's a close call, but as a general rule, grinding is a much more efficient, money making way of training.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I must be doing something wrong then, because I'm a 57 I/L Wizard and I level faster at LMPQ (and make more money) than I do grinding on anything,,maybe Retz is close to the same but I make a lot less mesos and it's more boring. I've never done the Orbis PQ but it seems really complicated and hard to rush. Also looking at the EXP you get for it and the time it seems to take I don't get how its faster EXP than LMPQ, which is like 10K average exp per 1:15.

Rush LMPQ (rooms 6 and 7 only) and Rush OPQ are the only ones that can really compete with training at all, and only below level 60.

Otherwise, it's faster to train, even during the 60-70 hell levels...

Though LMPQ is great money, comparable to the best training-and-money spot for most classes. I make more per hour in both EXP and money at Wraiths than LMPQ, but it's 13% and 1.5-2mil/hour at Wraiths vs. 10% and 1mil/hour at LMPQ. And few classes have such good money spots as a 64 cleric tele-bombing Wraiths, once around the map every 30 seconds. ;D

EDIT: The only way OPQ is good EXP is the Rush form, where you only do the Entrance and the stages that don't involve killing, fail the PQ, and go back in again. You make zero money, but my friend shot from 50-60 in a few days doing it when OPQ first came out. The knowledge of how to do it kinda died during the glitch era...
    Spoiler!

Phantom Watch

PPQ is godly exp at 55 :P

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    PPQ is godly exp at 55 :P
    If you get in, I'm assuming. I saw someone with a level 90 Pirate hat though. What a loser.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

What's PPQ?

And what can I train on from 60-70 that is faster than LMPQ?

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceYumil View Post
    What's PPQ?

And what can I train on from 60-70 that is faster than LMPQ?
    PPQ = Pirate PQ in Mu Lung.

Er... depends on your class, but unless you're a permabeginner, just about anything appropriate for your level. o.o Most classes do very well at H/Voodoos in those levels: upwards of 20%/hour.
    Spoiler!

Really, it depends on a lot of factors. Ks'ers and hackers spoil the game for the monsters, innit?

And Glitch OPQ gets someone to 3rd really fast.