Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Warrior Health

This is a small calculation I have done based upon my lvl from 52 to 53.
    The HP above 53 is based upon a linear HP increasement.
    The HP Deviation 1 is based upon redrocwars HP which means I have to get 60 more HP per lvl. The HP Deviation 2 is based upon 68 HP per lvl. shich is based upon my lvl 52 to 53. The numbers will change as I level and fill inn my actual HP. The STR deviation is to show the STR with equips, STR is base.
    at lvl. 70 I will have 4 more STR due to new equips.

*** mascot lvl 70 lukless I/L
    *** Grrrl lvl 30 hunter
    *** BobRoy lvl 55 spearman

Goals: Get spearman to 70 [] - Tickle MushMom [x] - Tickle MushDad [x] - Get a Life [x] - Get to lvl. 70 [x] - Find teh Maple Weapons []

FrozenBladeV
    Lv 47
    HP 2785
    Str 198 [177+21]
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Banned

IGN: PrinnyCrisis
    Class: Spearman
    STR: 227 + 4
    HP: 3106

Quote Originally Posted by mascot View Post
    This is a small calculation I have done based upon my lvl from 52 to 53.
    The HP above 53 is based upon a linear HP increasement.
    The HP Deviation 1 is based upon redrocwars HP which means I have to get 60 more HP per lvl. The HP Deviation 2 is based upon 68 HP per lvl. shich is based upon my lvl 52 to 53. The numbers will change as I level and fill inn my actual HP. The STR deviation is to show the STR with equips, STR is base.
    at lvl. 70 I will have 4 more STR due to new equips. HP Deviations at 70 show the 300HP you get for job advancement.
    I believe you don't get any HP/MP boost at the 3rd job (instead you get 5 AP to place).

Well, Pages/WK definitely don't.
    Useful quotes for all life.
    Spoiler!

Digimon!

Thx for the input regarding 3d job.
    I also got 68HP from 53 to 54, so far the matrix is doing good.

As some of you propably remember, I had to wash at lvl. 45 because I misplaced 5AP into HP (Due to my wifes magical influence). When I reset at lvl. 46, I lost -54HP for each reset.

At that time I wore STR+23 Equip. Now i only have STR+17 and I get more HP per lvl. than then, if I use the reset points as a reference.

Resetting 1AP from MP removes -4MP, the same amount you get when you lvl. (At least what I got without INT equip), hence I believe my HP increasement has increased somehow from lvl. 46 to lvl. 53 and it's not due to STR.

The only thing I can think of besides lvl. is that I now wear DEX+40 instead of DEX+33 as I had at that time.

68HP-54HP = 8, I have 7 more DEX on equips, but reset 5 so in total I have 2 more DEX. lvl 46(81) lvl 53(83)...

I will do two things to add to our discussions:

1: lvl from 54 to 55 with DEX equips (will have 26 more DEX)
    2: Buy an AP reset and see how much I loose if i reset HP, if it removes 68, something peculiar has happened during the 7 levels from 46 to 53.

Unfortunately I have to wait till the end of the months with the reset as we have a 100k NX limit using CCs.
    *** Grrrl lvl 30 hunter

Goals: Get spearman to 70 [] - Tickle MushMom [x] - Tickle MushDad [x] - Get a Life [x] - Get to lvl. 70 [x] - Find teh Maple Weapons []

I leveled from 54 to 55 with all DEX equips.
    HP+67.

The small variation from the two last HP+68, may be due to hidden decimals.
    So I guess this proves DEX is not involved in HP boost.
    *** Grrrl lvl 30 hunter

So I've been looking my HP and it seems like I gain 65 HP per level up. So that means STR should have nothing to do w/ the HP gained. Since on the database, maxed Improving Max HP Increase says Level 10: If Level UP, +40 more; if AP applied, +30 more on top on MaxHP. That means base HP gained during level up should be 25, right?

edit:

edit2: