what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedisbar View Post
    Anyone who uses this outside of their story, or tells others how to use it , in the fanfic section, they will be banned. Firewiz is still not back yet you might of noticed, guess what he did? Take a guess why your post was deleted kon. Don't let it happen again. Any of you.

If you don't know how to bypass it, tough luck.
    Sounds like I'd scream around "SWEAR, GUYS! <3" Don't make me look so bad. I know I shouldn't have posted it.

Hmm, that is pretty crazy. I know that there's a mod to remove curse filters for certain forums/areas, but wouldn't this be abused, in anyway possible? >.<;

This will most likely rot it inside out, it's possible to make a group and then add seperate rules for them, but you'd have to be superMod/Admin to do that, and it would be abused too <:[

Sorry k0n, but I doubt there's a safe way to do it, most forums that I know of that like filters, usually end up not having a safe way to deal with fanfiction that has curses in it. The only alternative of course would be to allow certain people to 'bypass' it, and honestly, the bypass you guys are using, is a bad one. There are way better ways to bypass curse filters, but of course spread=ban=doNotWant.

No matter how you look at it though, releasing it in any given area will end up with a problem. >.>; Just tell the author's to try and keep it to suggestive words, or to find a more creative way to word them out, for example instead of the '__pit' like you said, they could either use a synonym or think of a suggestive way to describe it, unless of course that was the needed word.

I had said before that adding spaces after all of the filters would help, but opposing reasons brought the same problem. It's a shame that vB doesn't allow whitelisting of words against the blacklisting of censored words, it would help a great deal. I know that there's a mod for it, but I'm 99% sure that it's only installable by an Admin.
    Gone with the wind

Link away with that mod, I'll spam it at the admins.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    Sounds like I'd scream around "SWEAR, GUYS! <3" Don't make me look so bad. I know I shouldn't have posted it.
    The intent was to get the "Do not do this." side made very clear, not to make you sound bad. I'm all for readable fanfic, it's the rest of the board that becomes the problem when they figure it out.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Just be glad that the HS filter isn't as stiff, stupid and Nazi as the Nexon in-game Maple curse filter is.