Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Superbowl XLII Thread

Default The Superbowl XLII Thread

TAKES ON

Venue:University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona
    Channel:Your local Fox channel
    Date:2/03/08
    Favorite:Patriots by 14 1/2

Yes, folks, its that time of the year again....for 90% of Americans. Its SuperBowl time! Well....actually no. Superbowl is like one or two weeks away, but NEVERTHELESS! Excitement grows, as a garbage team named New York Giants looks to get slaughtered by New England Pats. Discuss everything (commercial, the game, pre-game,post-game) here!

May I discuss how I will not and have not ever watched the SuperBowl?

No. I cant wait to see Giants get slaughtered.

wishing to be back in London, UK! but stuck in NJ

How dare you call the NY Giants.....garbage!!!! -beats you-

Goooooooooo Giants!

I, thankfully, will be at a really fun Superbowl party with a big screen TV in full Giants gear! [well, not quite]

I only get all pig skinned out during the superbowl! My parents are CRAZY Giant's fans and have ton of signed jerseys, pics, and plaques from Phil Simms that they drag out and "decorate" their house with when they have their annual huge superbowl party.

I can't wait for it!!

Goooo Giants!
    lv15x Bishop - Scania GMS

Eli Manning<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Tom Brady

Period.

And sounds fun. Superbowl party.

Giants will probably play a hell of a game, but Pats are simply a better team. If NY was ever going to beat them, it would have been during the last reg season game.

Feels good man

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    May I discuss how I will not and have not ever watched the SuperBowl?
    Your loss, if anything its a great reason to hang out with cool people and eat nummy foods all afternoon!

But seriously I don't think the giants stand a chance. Besides that all I want is a good game, like eli playing as well as he did in that last reg season game, but the patriots to barely win. It'd be cool to say I watched the whole season of what is going down in history as one of the greatest teams of all time (although they will never topple my beloved bears in 85 XD)
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

for all the crap i've talked about eli manning, i must say he is finally looking like the college star he was.

interesting to see how this superbowl will unfurl.

but, if i had to choose, i would go with the patriots. you just can't bet against them, it's ridiculous.

giants will put up a great fight though, i think this is going to be the best possible outcome for the superbowl, giants vs patriots showdown. you can be sure the giants are ready to be written in the history books for the better reason this time around.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    wow, your an idiot
    Spoiler!

Where was Eli Manning during the regular season games? Some of his games during regular season was downright awful. But he has been performing good consistently during the playoffs. Not to mention that Giants have a good D. But they are no match for undefeated Pats.

Banned

The Giants are garbage. They definitley shouldn't have won the Packers game and I don't understand how the guy made a 50 yard FG and completely missed a 35 and 45. They've basically accidentally gotten into the Super Bowl.

I was going to have a tough time deciding who I wanted to win, Patriots or Packers, but now I hope the Patriots rape the Giants.