Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Job!

I think Dark Knights will see the improvements faster than any other class though.

Assuming all warrior classes are equal at level 120, you can get level 20 beserk at level 127 whereas Pallys and Heroes need loads of skill point adding before they can reach a significant amount of speed + damage while Dark Knights are looking for level 30 Bezerk or adding SP into Beholder's Buff or common warrior skills.

It also depend if you are comparing all 4th job warriors, comparing a level 200 DrK with level 200 Pallys/Heroes, level 160 DrK with level 160 Pallys/Heroes.

It'll all even out at the end.
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by chaz_jo View Post
    I think Dark Knights will see the improvements faster than any other class though.

Assuming all warrior classes are equal at level 120, you can get level 20 beserk at level 127 whereas Pallys and Heroes need loads of skill point adding before they can reach a significant amount of speed + damage while Dark Knights are looking for level 30 Bezerk or adding SP into Beholder's Buff or common warrior skills.

It also depend if you are comparing all 4th job warriors, comparing a level 200 DrK with level 200 Pallys/Heroes, level 160 DrK with level 160 Pallys/Heroes.

It'll all even out at the end.
    Most 4th jobbers right now have saved since... forever, and have tons of SP.

Also, Heros seem better than Dark Knights off the bat, due to Brandish's freaking fast speed.

I didn't overlook the fact there literally a few 1000 chars with quiter a lot of SP saved. Anyway now that we have 4th jobbers and most of them being warriors let's just wait and see what the actual Maplers themselves think, we don't have to guess anymore =D.

Look at this SW topic though, before you reply.

http://www.sleepywood.net/forum/show....php?t=1379027
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by chaz_jo View Post
    I didn't overlook the fact there literally a few 1000 chars with quiter a lot of SP saved. Anyway now that we have 4th jobbers and most of them being warriors let's just wait and see what the actual Maplers themselves think, we don't have to guess anymore =D.

Look at this SW topic though, before you reply.

http://www.sleepywood.net/forum/show....php?t=1379027
    But that's level 198....
    So his HP is really high, possibly HP washed?
    Lower levels would get ohko'd by that 6251 at 1:30 :P

Plus, Brandish hits about 1.5x as fast as crusher.
    I asked this hero to help me test it out, hehe.

I didn't say they were the best at soloing bosses but at least they are good and not sucky like other classes.

And you don't really have to be in Beserk all the time, he's just at a really high level.
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!

IMO, the only reason ppl say DrK sucks is becasue they didnt get any new attacking skills with the new job while other jobs got new attack skills and DrK only got buffs. What they are forgetting that is that DrK will always be a powerhouse class even when they dont have any new attacks.

Dark Knight kicks ass, people just expect big flashy new moves that have big omfg numbers appear everywhere.

Feels good man

Yes we all expect high damage, but DK's don't get high damage, it's a given fact. The only thing good is their Beholder, but the max level book is dropped by Horntail... Enjoy getting that book. It's gonna be like 100 mill.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

No 4th job sucks, they just keep on balancing classes out.

Why do you think that 4th job archers get so much goodness?

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    Most 4th jobbers right now have saved since... forever, and have tons of SP.

Also, Heros seem better than Dark Knights off the bat, due to Brandish's freaking fast speed.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    YOU TEH SUX.
    Lol.

I was thinking Dark Knights, are the best mobbers, especially using Beholder which is damned useful. Apparently level 200s get a special skill which enables i think 30 attack and 30 magic attack. It was in a SS in Basil. Or it was a edit.

Heroes are the best soloers, damned powerful with Brandish, Advanced combo and something i forgot, something that pushes monsters foward. Monster magnet can also enable the bloody monsters who keep knocking us back to come where we go. But of course, monster magnet is for all warriors.

Paladins are in terms, using Sanctuary is a 'fun' skill, but are damned strong against element-weak monsters. They can beat Heroes in terms of damage, provided that the boss they're facing is elementally weak to one of the charges like Elec, Fire, Holy, Etc.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.