Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 4th Job!

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    Well I didn't add into Dragon's Blood, so I had enough SP for Roar and Sacrifice. It's just like the DK's Assaulter, since it does 1 hit of high dmg and ignores the monster's def. I use it to finish off monsters mostly since it's pretty fast compared to Crusher... er although it's better for PA users since it swings more than stabs!
    I didn't know it ignored wdef!

Anyway, I think I'll be going roar because I never use power strike, and I probably wouldn't use sacrifice either.

My opinion of teh perfect hero ive SEEN so far.

Zakum Helm [Not so scrolled] 1 above average in STR and DEX.
    Scrolled Level 80 EQ. Scrolled Shoes and 10 WA WG.
    +6 Devil Sunrise/ +7 Blue Screamer [Devil sunrise has more WA.]
    6XX Str
    60< Dex

Owl Mask +3.
    Rose Earrings *Not scrolled*

Thats all. The best damage ive seen him do is 5Xk. Well, actually, he let me USE it.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Sacrifice makes you donate blood to the monster, and since your blood is toxic, they get deaded.
    Yay.
    And Sanctuary doesn't have Roar's range, it attacks in FRONT of you, up to 15 monsters, I think.

bolt202/veil225/feint200