Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GM Info

Can you take a joke? Its not like I have anything better to put...geeze peopel are so serious nowadays...
    How do you get a website officially blocked from China? Post the TaiWan flag on it. xD Happy new year!!

No, actually children are so touchy and aggressive these days.

Just so you know, a lot of stupid people think that Hidden-Street is an official site, and think that the GMs actually come to the forum.

Anyone with atleast half a brain will notice that this link will explain everything: http://global.hidden-street.net/faq.php#1
    How do you get a website officially blocked from China? Post the TaiWan flag on it. xD Happy new year!!

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by deceptionEX View Post
    GM's are actually just paid to goof around in game summoning monsters on people. GM's arnt really mysterious creatures and i never said i thought they were. Its just a fact file and I beleive the person who made this was a hacker and permanently banned by a GM so his hatred of GM's made him research GMs. He is now long inactive I believe.

Err, no kid get your facts straight. For one, GM's are there to pretty much ban players who violate the ToS in game, they hold events and such.

Btw, you were implying that they were mysterious, you even called them elusive and such, the tone it was posted in also suggested it. Besides that, why would anyone care about a GM guide, other than them being a hacker? What's the point really?

Anyone with atleast half a brain will notice that this link will explain everything: http://global.hidden-street.net/faq.php#1
    Anyone with a normal mind would notice that, that doesn't change the fact the number of idiots there are greatly outnumber the people with an average IQ. Heck, you should be banned for that title even, that's just as bad as impersonating a nexon employee.

Well we have people with 1/4 of a brain come here begging us to unban them.

Alright, Alright Ill change it for heavens sake... why did hidden street moderators let us edit the custom user titles anyway? its a conspiracy against me or something and no, most poeple have average IQs but its just the israels who cant read barge into our forum and starts acusing everyone of being GMs and do give an example, i really want to laugh at whoever posted something like that...

Mushmom

Alright, Alright Ill change it for heavens sake... why did hidden street moderators let us edit the custom user titles anyway? its a conspiracy against me or something and no, most poeple have average IQs but its just the israels who cant read barge into our forum and starts acusing everyone of being GMs
    Now you're just being an idiot. Please, for your own sake stop posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsumomo View Post
    No, actually children are so touchy and aggressive these days.

Just so you know, a lot of stupid people think that Hidden-Street is an official site, and think that the GMs actually come to the forum.
    *Snorts loudly*
    Certainly not me. Well, at least this clarifies some of my guesses about them.
    They are moderators, nothing more. And besides, the REAL admins are the ones you dont see much. And probably the ones typing codes in the background.

Maybe.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

One Skill the GM's have is Ressurection so if they die.... or someone else dies, then they can bring them back to life.. (not something they would do everyday though)

92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

98% of the population has a myspace. if your part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your sig.

Banned

Congrats on being able to Copy/Paste from a Hacking website.