Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is a good amount funding?

Slime

Default What is a good amount funding?

How much money should I have before I start a perm beginner to be almost as strong as normal warrior of the same level and what equipment would be the best and should I scroll equipment?

It should go into the "Ask a beginner" thread, but oh well.

It depends, are you making a low dex or normal dex beginner? Either way, you'll need some dex equips (if you're low dex, you'll need more dex-heavy equips, obviously).

Since beginners are weak, you'll need good equips ASAP. For starters, you could start off with a dex work glove (if you have a high att work glove, go with that) for damage/accuracy, a brown bandana/blue wisoconsin for accuracy, and a weapon of your choice. By level 20, I'd suggest you to move on to the fish spear, for it adds 4 accuracy and 4 speed, making it extremely convienient (this is if you cannot afford a lvl 20 tuna, which isn't completely a neccesity. The 85-90 att is godly for lvl 20 though). By lvl 25, you can either switch to the green bamboo hat or stick with whatever you were wearing before (whichever one is better, of course). Be sure to also pick up an old raggedy cape, too!

By lvl 30, get yourself a well-scrolled dex sauna. If you're unfunded, buy 10 100% dex overall scrolls and scroll a clean one to get 10 dex. If you're funded, buy a sauna that's at LEAST 15 dex (the more the better).

After that, you're pretty much on your own. Snowboards and surfboards are always nice for beginners. If you can, buy a weapon that is well scrolled and stick to that (you'll need a 100+ att weapon sooner or later). Later, you'll probably need some highly scrolled dex shoes as well as dex earrings. By lvl 42, you can wear a bone helm (which adds +8 speed, +5 jump) and you can scroll that with helm accuracy scrolls. At lvl 42, you can also wear an icarus 2 (which adds +10 speed), and you should scroll that with cape dex scrolls. *If you're still using that dex wg, I'd suggest you to switch to an att wg once you have enough dex from your equips.

For me, the equips I use are:
    -10 att wg
    -10 dex icarus
    -11 dex earrings
    -16 dex sauna
    -96 att tuna
    -toymaker cap
    -whitebottoms (will switch to yellow SS)

..so in a nutshell, you can't exactly be flat out broke if you're going to make a beginner. Be sure to scroll your equipments with lots of dex, because you'll need it! Good luck.

Why do people want perm beginners?

Slime

They are different...

I got my beginner to level 10 with 50% tonight I'll get some more in tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by Sennheiser93 View Post
    Everybody has different reasons, but for me, I like it for it's individuality and it shows that I enjoy a good challenge when it comes to playing a game.

Also, the most interesting class I have played on so far is a CB and a cleric. I have friends from f/p mages to rangers, so I can just watch them use their shiny skills. I would consider making a dragon knight or a ranger, but I really don't have the time to start over.

So there you have it. =D

You will never be able to do same damage as any warrior, except from your 2x. And still then you need either a 95 attack or more Tuna Fish or a 10 attack Work Glove and a 55 attack + weapon. Since I don't play global anymore I'm not too sure about the prices. But 10 attack work gloves go for around 20-30mil? Tuna fish even more..

But you really don't need too much money to make a Beginner. You need 22 accuracy to fully hit a Green Mushroom. 25 for Horned Mushroom and 28 for Zombie ones. Those are pretty much the only monsters you will be training on from 14-21. At level 21 you can start doing Kerning Party Quest, and earn yourself some money there as well. You need 48 Accuracy to hit the Ligators with 2-3 miss total during the kills. 50 Accuracy and you can hit it without any misses. So start out with 9-10 strength to begin with, and add +3 AP into STR and +2 into DEX. Only thing you really need to begin with is a Fish Spear (for accuracy through your twenties) they cost 100-500K. And a Sauna robe after level 30 for defense. Snowboards are quite cheap and no feat to get when needed.

If you anyway are out to be super strong and good. You could either buy Gachapon tickets and sell your obtained items. Or order mesos online..

A warning though. Ordering mesos online will get you banned and taken off rankings if you get caught.

For scrolling. I don't really scroll many items, but if you ever do. NEVER scroll defense or (INT/LUK) lol.
    Start with a 30% and finish with 60% ones. If the first one fails, sell the item and start over.
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

Slime

Well, I've got a level 44 sin so a few mil isn't really a problem for me and I've got a 5 attk wg which I bought for 3 mil. I'd say 10 attk wgs are about 10-15mil now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennheiser93 View Post
    Why are you an Assassin?
    Goal! Ha-ha not goals >:3 Zhelm before Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by hireshi View Post
    ...Since I don't play global anymore...
    =(! I thought you'd return when the patch came.

Quote Originally Posted by howling View Post
    =(! I thought you'd return when the patch came.

I was going too. I looked forward to the two new skills. But I realized that after 71 I will be too weak to train, like, 500-650 max hits would take too long for me to level. And since Global Maple is quite messed up anyway, I moved to Europe. I've seen all the hackers climbing the Bello rank xd

If Showa Town will ever be released. Then I'll return to GMS, I've been waiting for that Robe forever.. Until then, nope xe
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse