Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: xDgr's fan ficcie.

Jr. Necki

Thanks I did enjoy it lol

Slime

It's not bad. Writing style shows that you have some skill with description and conversation. I do agree with NegiWarrior's comments. WAY too many switches in POV and even worse, you feel you have to tell the reader when it happens too. Probably because you know it otherwise would be confusing and hard to follow. Don't get me wrong, 90% of all the fanfic writers on HS have this same problem, even Kira has trouble with it.

Most of the time, with other fanfics when I read constant shifts of POV and telling the readers when it happens, its usually because the writers are essentially making it up as they go along. Those who have outlined plots and chapters planned ahead in advance generally do not have this problem. (I can think of Countess's and Slerotin's fanfics as examples off the top of my head, so my guess is that they probably are not making it up as they go along as much as other folks do.)

This is minor problem with fanfic though (since almost everyone does it), but if you ever get the urge to submit to real publishers, DON'T ever change POV unnecessarily or even worse tell the reader that you are doing so. No legit editor would stand for it.

Chapter 10 : Calm before the storm

- First person / Angela-

Zzz... Zzz...

"Launch-HAH!" "UNBELIEVABLE.. BY A HUMAN GIRL ..!" "Augh... Oh god..."
    ~

"Mm... hm?.." I woke up in a groggy way, blinking to get my eyes in focus. The bed sheets fell off the bed and onto the floor, but I was still warm for some reason. I noticed something from the side that was on top of my stomach, it was definitely not a pillow... "Huh..." It was then that I noticed Tony's arm was over my abdomen. He was snoring like a little baby! While I snickered at that bit, I mentioned to myself at how weird he slept. His face was dug deep in a pillow and for some reason, his legs were all over mine... I was pretty sure Karen and Grendel left both of us like this as a joke, but it felt nice in a way. I breathed in heavily and placed my hands on top of his arm. I felt exhausted, so I didn't want to strain myself further. I closed my eyes, I left myself to recall the events that have happened to me so far up until this time.

- First person / Karen-

"Something will be coming here soon." Grendel said in a grave tone. I was sitting on a stool as Grendel stood near a window, holding a glass ball in his hand. I didn't really pay attention to what he said. Tony and Angela were still unconscious, I should go check on them...

"I'll go see if those two are awake." I jumped off the stool and opened the door, but Grendel gestured me to stop. "Come over here, this will seem interesting to you." he said. I walked over and he pointed at his glass ball. "I use this ball to see many things, one of those are the level and jobs of other people." I smiled, "So that's how you know people are eligible for job advancement!" He chuckled, but immediately put on a stern face. "For example, this is your level and the such." Inside the glass ball, a puddle of darkness arranged itself and stuck itself inside the surface of the glass ball and immediately, I could see my name and 'level 76, Priest'.

"Amazing..!" I yelped out. Grendel proceeded to speak, "Now, this is Tony's information. Notice that he was around the level 40 when he first came here 2 days ago.." The ball repeated the process, but with Tony's information and the such. "Woah!" How could he gain 16 levels in two days!? I was speechless, but I remembered there was still one more person.. "Do not make a big fuss when you see this one. And do note, she was level 56 when she came here..." I nodded, hoping I wouldn't actually freak out. The ball's contents melded together and expanded to fill up the sphere. My goodness!... "Are you serious!?" I covered my mouth in total shock. She was level 81, but what surprised me more was her job. "A Mage fighter?.." Grendel nodded in response. Come to think of it, I never asked her what kind of warrior she was. "With that in mind," Grendel said, "She must do the 3rd job advancement to improve herself." My mouth hung open. She could take down a Crimson Balrog at such a low level, yet she has not done her third job advancement at all!

"That is why I must give you this." Grendel handed a ragged sheet of paper to me, it was a map of Orbis and El Nath with instructions for something. "They might need it." He said. I looked at him, then the map. All of a sudden I blurted out, "I'm going with them anyway." He lifted his eye brow as I took the map with me. "This town will be attacked soon, so I must prepare defenses." I nodded and replied "Yes" quickly. He handed me a green bottle. "Give this to Tony. Get him to drink it, he should be awake now.."

- First person / Angela-

"Look who finally woke up!" I said in a sweet tone. Tony mumbled a bit, then his eyes widened. "Wah!" Anticipating a strong swift smack from me, he backed off of my body and fell off the bed. Boomph! I crawled over to the side of the bed and looked down at him and bursted in laughter as he rubbed his head. He whined in distress, "Kshhh... painful.." I assured him, "It's ok, I'm not going to do anything to you." I flashed a grin. The door opened suddenly, both of us looked at Karen as she walked in with a green bottle at hand, she looked surprised. "Well! Nice to see you both are moving!" She laughed to get rid of the awkward mood in the room. We joined in as well. The whole area felt so warm and nice, just us three there laughing it away. It was some feeling that I couldn't place my hand on, but I was hoping it wouldn't end there.

That was until Karen decided to break the news to both of us. "Angela, there's something I have to tell you." I stopped laughing and sat anxiously on the bed to hear what she wanted to say. "What is it?" I asked. Tony got off the floor and stood up to listen as well. She said it clearly for us to hear her, "We're leaving." She handed a map with writing in it. Tony looked over my shoulder, I sat there to scrutinize the map. I heard Karen tell Tony to drink water or whatever, I was busy reading what the paper said. 'Crimson fighter path' ... Crimson fighter?

"Crimson fighter.." I said to myself, as the sounds of Tony gagging on something filled the room.
    Life isn't going to be as simple as I thought.

Terrible picture this time, I know.

I like switching POVs, but I can't exactly do the transition right. So that kind of makes it lame in a way. Still, I'll try to figure it out after this chapter.

Thanks though.

Jr. Necki

Thanking you xdgr

Keep it up
    Can't wait to read about the job advancement

Veddy naice, my friend, veddy naice.
    Your writing kept me occupied for quite a while.

Been out for a few days, sorz.
    This long ass chapter will make up for it.

Chapter 11 : Pressure

- Angela's POV-

2 days passed, we were enjoying the peace for too long when we knew that work had to be done. Soon, that is.

I studied the El Nath scapes and areas with Karen, she's been there plenty of times before. I produced a few million mesos for Tony so he could look for a Lion's fang in the local shops after Karen told him he was level 57. Level 81, as Karen said. The previous Balrog must have been the cause for that level gain, there was no doubt. I didn't think this aura would do that, but it goes to show that I did in fact gain a lot more experience in combat than the usual person. Grendel went off to seclusion one day, he said he must be prepared for something but didn't tell me what he was getting ready for.

In any case, me and Karen were sprawled out on the bed reading over the map. Orbis, Aqua road, and El Nath itself. From what Karen told me, these places sounded pretty interesting.

- Orbis is always sunny and was filled with clouds, even on the surface. There were fairies that populated Orbis as well, but Karen said they didn't like humans.
    - Aqua road is totally underwater! Karen said she rode a dolphin once and got queasy from the twists and turns avoiding fish-like monsters.
    - El Nath itself is a barren cold wasteland. It's extremely cold in El Nath and there are tons of mountains. Karen said she slept in a cabin during the middle of her venture towards the top because her feet felt dead and she was catching a fever from the chilling cold. She said there is also an area called 'The Dead mines'. According to her, she "walked past thousands of dead trees and into a mine." It was extremely hot there, she went through a good deal of the mine when she was stopped by a large, almost bottomless hole. She didn't continue past that point. She was told that it was extremely dangerous to go down there.

Tony arrived, with a long sharp blade over his shoulder. "Welcome back, I see you got something new there." I said. He stepped in and we could see he bought more than just a sword. "They were a bargain." He smiled in his a new set of armor, and he even had a helmet. I eyed him closely. "What the..." He even dyed his hair yellow. "I was money happy." He took off his helmet and scratched his head. "Real itchy though.." Karen got off the bed and went over to him. "Wow, you sure know how to look for good stuff..." She took his helmet and examined it. "This is above the usual Crusader helmet.." Both of us stared at her awkwardly, how could she tell? We heard shouting from outside, it couldn't be... "Guys.." Karen said slowly, "They're here."

"Defend this town from these beasts! Do not let them overwhelm us!" Grendel stood firm on a platform as several other magicians and bowmen manned their positions. All three of us did what we were told, we took all of our belongings and scrammed the building. I sighed, I was hoping to live peacefully but now I know the reality of how things go. Maybe this was what my father meant, 'this world's harsh standards'. To survive is what we are to do, we can't fall behind or else we will be killed off like the rest who were not fit to live. I shuddered, my Fuuenken started to grow heavier in my hand. I can see multiple flying creatures heading this direction, massive amounts of eagle headed creatures and a few Balrogs. For once in my entire time since I became a Mage fighter, I started to doubt if we can make this out alive. The intruders roared and shrieked in unison, discord struck everyone's ears. "Gah!.." I gritted my teeth as the piercing screams filled the air. Some bowmen collapsed and fell into shock after the assault to our ears were over. I didn't think I would say this, but ..

"I'm scared .." whispering to myself. Tony placed his arm around my shoulder. "It will be okay." He smiled, as a way to keep spirits high. Karen waved her staff at us, letting us know that she is there. I nodded, "Got it." I replied to him. Magicians and bowmen held their weapons up high. "They arrive now! Send them back!" Grendel shouted. The monsters came at us too fast. Ten or so Eagle headed monsters flew into the crowd, I stabbed one right in it's neck and flung it off. I stared back and saw two mages punctured by two of those monsters and were taken up into the air. "HELP US!!" "PLEASE! NOOOO!!" Their voices trailed off in the distance, I knew it was too late to save them. "Pay attention!" I felt someone shove me away from a ball of black energy that came towards me. Crimson Balrogs...

It was absolute chaos, spells and projectiles flew around everywhere. Eagle monsters, which I can now identify as 'gryphons', rammed into the defenders and tore people to bits with their claws. These were no regular gryphons as I heard someone say. 2 Balrogs run rampant around the town, destroying buildings and hapless citizens. I jumped up onto a gryphon and tore it's wings off, finishing it off with a Potshot to it's back. Tony and Karen were side by side as they attempted to take down Gryphons that came near them. "Get back at them!" Grendel replied as he surrounded himself with flames and explosions, disintegrating many gryphons around him. "EVISCERATE!!" I shouted as I tackled into several gryphons, burning them completely in the process. I can see Tony in the distance slice off the wing of a gryphon and quickly incapacitate another. He was definitely in focus.

Just then, a Crimson Balrog flew down from the sky and struck a group of defenders with black lightning. Many fell from the attack, but the relentless Balrog continued to mow them down by swinging it's arms with brute force. I can see some flying off a few meters, crashing into trees at a sickening speed. As much as I wanted to fight, I continued to stare at those being pulverized as more Crimson Balrogs flew down to participate in the massacre. I heard them laugh as one stomped on a mage, flattening him into a bloody pancake. That was when I did the unexpected..

I snapped!

"GRAHHHHHH!!!" I couldn't control myself at all! My eyes met a Balrog's, dead on. I dashed over to confront it, the Fuuenken smoking hot in my hand. "Annoying..!" I hopped aside swiftly, slashing open a gryphon and went on my way. The Balrog snarled and raised it's hand to grab me, I responded by crouching down near it to dodge the attack. I spun around slicing off it's leg at the same time. I stopped spinning and had my back turned with the Fuuenken's larger opening facing the Balrog's face, all while it roared in dismay. I fell forward from the recoil of the blast that I fired. Bang! I shrugged off the dead Balrog that fell on top of me and looked for the next target. "Hah.. ah..." My heart was beating fast, it was starting to get stressful on my body! "Rrgh.." No, I can't stop now.. "I can't!!" hearing myself yell. A Balrog approached me and attempted to crush me into the ground, but I rolled aside to evade it. It roared in frustration as it picked up it's arms to bash into me again.

"Not this time!!" I pounced off the ground and towards the monster. I turned around in mid air, slashing it's chest and slamming into it in the process. It keeled over with a loud thud. My body reacted by itself, still. I leaped over it slightly and pointed the Fuuenken down towards it's body while yelling "Gun blade!". I let loose hell on it.

Bom bom bom bom!! 4 large pillars of flame erupted from the ground to burn through the Balrog. I held firm across the ground to stop myself from sliding too far. Trails of flame appeared behind me as a result of that skill, 'slicing' the Balrog in two. "Guh.." My body began to ache, but at the same time it was getting harder to move by myself. It just wanted to kill, and it was getting satisfied by the minute.. All this pressure was piling up on my senses, it's as if I'm being tortured.. I started to feel tears come down on my face, but I can't even use my arms to wipe it off. "Is this.. really happening.." I kneed an incoming gryphon in it's neck and elbowed it into the ground, another flew by to pick me up into the air. "Not happening!" I grabbed it by the head and smashed it to the ground, stomped on it's back and tore off it's wings with both hands. It shrieked, as if it was telling me to let it go. But my body failed to oblige otherwise, as I crushed it's head for silence. I breathed slowly, it seemed that my body is all it had for the pleasure of killing.

"A-AGH!!" The pain.. it was slowly building up... It is getting harder to.. move AND think...! Suddenly, I spoke unwillingly... "Overused."
    "Huh ..?" My migraine and the overwhelming pressure that piled up in my head started to vanish, but I felt weaker and drowsy... I can immediately see where this was going.. Someone yelled out, "Hey, HEY! Wake up!" but I dropped to my knees and fell towards the ground, landing on something.. "..."

- Tony's POV -

"Angela .." she fainted right in my arms. Karen shot a few gryphons down with Holy arrows as I went to retrieve Angela. Grendel told us that the three of us should make a break for it and board a ship to Orbis. I didn't want to leave the fight to them, but he left me with no choice. I picked her up with both arms gave Karen the signal to create a Mystic door for me to meet with her at the Ellinia station. The door appeared and I could see clearly the other side of the portal. I looked on sadly as Grendel and a shakened group of Magicians held their ground against the Balrogs and the gryphons. I stepped in the portal, and appeared at the port itself.

"Let's go." Karen said, with three tickets in her hand. "Yeah .." I said, sadly. We quickly pushed our way past the terrified people who were trying to get on board and waited for the ship to leave. I laid Angela down on the floor to see if she would wake up. Karen informed me, "When she went on a rampage, she really wore out her body." She placed her hand on Angela's head and attempted to focus magic on it, to heal I guess. Nothing happened. "Will she be alright?" I asked her. Karen hesitantly said, "I don't know, but she could not possibly be knocked out for that long, right?"

Jr. Necki

Yeah thankyou! :D

Chapter 12 : Nostalgic

- Tony's POV-

Apparently, she was unconscious for a longer time than we expected. I got pretty bored, waiting inside the cabin. I looked at Angela as she was sprawled out on the floor, covered with a robe I found in her bag. "Hah ..." I sighed heavily, Karen was sitting across me rubbing her eyes at times. The ship has been going slowly, cautious for any Balrogs that might attack the ship. I felt my eyes grow heavy, I haven't slept for a long time. Karen walked near me and sat down on the floor. "I have a friend.. in El Nath who would let us stay over." She said with her head wavering a little. "Ah, that's great. At least that solves the 'where should we stay' issue... Huh?" I felt Karen's head suddenly lean towards mine, she fell asleep it seems. I felt exhausted too, but I should keep my head up a bit to keep guard. It was then that I realized it was night time, everyone on board were asleep. "No wonder.." I said to myself. I guess there is no harm to trying to sleep. I looked at Angela once more, and then at Karen. "Good night..." I whispered quietly.

- A few hours later -

BMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH! "AH!.. Oh." I was woken up by the ship's horn, we have arrived to Orbis. People were already beginning to wake up and leave the ship's cabin. My neck hurt, my shoulders hurt too. That was the worst sleep I've ever had in my life. "Angela.." She was still knocked out it seems, or asleep, I don't know which. Karen had her arms around my chest, and one of her legs was propped on top of mine. She must have slept pretty well... "Uhm .." My face grew red as I nudged her shoulder. She woke up and eyed me awkwardly. "Oh.." She got off me and stood up, brushing herself with her hands. She began to blush too. "I'm sorry.." It was an awkward 10 seconds, we stood there staring at each other with blank expressions. I broke the silence, "Uh-ugh.. Oh right, I'll carry her." I took the robe off Angela and stuck it back in her bag, then I carried her out of the room.

"Good bye! Hope you had a nice time!" the flight attendant shouted towards us as we walked down the ramp. "Sure is pretty.." I muttered. The sky was blue and full of clouds, I can practically touch one if I wasn't holding on to Angela. Karen led us out of the port, to the town itself. "Lucky for us, I have a couple of Orbis tower rock scrolls stashed in my bag." Karen said. I thought for a minute and replied, "We shouldn't start heading to El Nath without Angela being awake. Let's look for a place to rest, until Angela wakes up. Ok?" I was still pretty tired, and I felt pain from my back, shoulders and neck because I slept sitting up back in the ship's cabin. Karen nodded, "I really need a shower.."

We moved on to reach a building, it had a pair of wings on it! "Fairy-designed buildings," Karen said, "They wanted it to be more.. better than human-made buildings, so they started a sort of style like what you see there." informing me quickly as we walked down the path. The buildings hovered on rocks, how do they make them suspend in the air like that? She then said, "We're here." and opened the door for me to enter first. The gruff-looking Inn owner noticed me and Angela on my arms, and asked me, "What happened there?" I shouldn't tell him what really happened, so I told him that she was just exhausted and needed to rest. "I see, well I got a room for you and both of them girls there. It will just be 120,000 mesos." I payed up and he gave me the key to a room, I located it and entered.

The room was quaint and nice in a way. It felt calm and relaxing really, with a fireplace at the end and a real nice carpet. The windows were large, being able to see the sunny sky itself. Problem was, there were only 2 beds. I groaned and said to Karen, "Ok, I'll sleep on the floor and give both of you the beds." I placed Angela on the bed and covered her with bed sheets. I proceed to dump my stuff on the floor, till Karen placed a hand on my shoulder. I winced as the pain in my shoulder struck, but she massaged it and I felt a lot better! "Agh, thanks." I sighed. I felt tired even after sleeping just recently. I could see Karen was tired as well, she yawned and took off her cap. I said quietly, "Well, I'm still tired from before, I'll go rest for a bit." I took off my armor and placed it near me. I got into a prone position and placed the bag under my head. The carpet really was nice. "Wait, you can sleep with me." I heard Karen say. "Huh, but..? Why?" Puzzled, I stood up and dusted myself.
    "You heard me, you can.. come sleep here." She pointed to the other bed she was on. I started stuttering, "Y-You're.. fine with it?" I can feel my face get hot when I asked her that. "Yeah, you need the rest you deserve. I can see it.." She looked at me, she probably noticed me twitching my eyes from time to time. I guess I needed the sleep more than ever. "Okay.. fine." I crawled onto the bed and slipped into the covers. "Well, I'll be showering. I'll be back after you're asleep." is what I heard from Karen, but I was too busy shuffling around on the bed to respond back to her. "So soft!.." She shrugged and left the room as I made myself comfortable. "Man.. this bed.."

- Karen's POV-

"Hm, hm hmm..." I scrubbed myself as the water ran down on my skin and hair, all the dust and dried sweat from the assault in Ellinia were washed off. It's been a while since I've had a nice shower like this. I eyed my Dark Ritual, leaning on the side of the sink. Blood leaked down from it. "The massacre, from before.." The blood that was on it were getting wet from the steam.. I got out of the shower and grabbed a towel to clean it up. "Oh god, oh.." The blood was now all over the towel, great!

I dumped the bloody towel inside the shower and stepped back inside, but because of the recent 'bloody Dark Ritual', my mind was clinging on to the Ellinia incident. What were the reasons for the attack anyway, and where those people okay? I found myself looking at the towel, flat on the shower floor with the blood being rinsed off slightly. I held my chest, close to my heart.

--
    "STOP, PLEASE!" I pried my leg off his hands and ran up to my room. Slam!! The door sounded like they would break off their hinges. I quickly locked the door and bolted a chair underneath the doorknob. "H-Hic.. Why..." I limped over to my bed and threw myself on top of it, crying into the pillow as the blood on my arm seeped into the starry blue bedsheets. The tears singed the wounds on my face, but I kept crying nonetheless. A loud, yet slurred, voice can be heard from the other side "Karen..! Open the god damned... door!" He continued banging on my door with the intention of getting in.. "Leave me alone!" I cried out. My ripped shirt was now stained with blood, the bruises on my face began to hurt as my father continued trying to get in. "You're going to be dealing with hell when... I get in there you whiny bi..!" The banging grew in ferocity, I had to do something or else...

I spotted the window, an idea popped up in my head. But did I have the time?.. A timid voice could be heard as well, "Jeffrey, dear.. please don't-" "SHUT UP YOU SLEAZY SLU-" As the feud continued amongst my parents, I propped the bed sheets with the end of my bed. With a backpack on me, I climbed out of the window and went down the side of the house. "No, AHH!!" I stopped half way, a large tumbling sound can be heard from inside. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS WITH ME." My father then went back to breaking into my room. "No.. mother.." I jumped down to the grass, "Ugh!" my feet collided hard, the shock from the landing went straight into them. I winced in pain, but I lurched on to leave this place. The wet grass met with my feet under my slippers, I continued wandering far into the distance. "Shh.. gah." I remembered I had a towel in my bag, I took it out and wrapped it around my arm to stop the bleeding.

It was then that I decided to become a Cleric a few days after that...
    --

I closed the shower, and grabbed the towel off the floor. A ray of white light surrounded me, burning the towel in holy magic. Shining ray is targeted with my thoughts, hitting whichever thing I wanted that was in range. I didn't have something to dry myself off, nor cover myself... I opened the door and eyed my bag. Tony and Angela were in bed, still. I tip-toed over and grabbed some clean sleep wear out of my bag. I placed my Dark Ritual staff near the chair and moved to the bed, where Tony was sleeping. His face looked so calm, but he was drooling... "Ick.." I cringed at the thought of his drool ending up on my side of the bed. I climbed on to the bed and pulled the covers over me. Tony's head turned and it now faced me. "Oh.. hehe ..." I could feel myself blush, I turned the other way and closed my eyes... I smiled as I drifted off to slumber.

- Tony's POV-

"..."

--
    I waved off in the distance, "Bye mom! I'll miss you!" She waved back slowly in response as I began to walk onwards, with my trusty Wooden sword and my backpack.
    ~
    "Hmm." I've been walking across the wasteland for a while now, some stumps attempted to attack me, but I got rid of those that tried. My father taught me that taking off two of it's front "legs" would instantly kill it. I once got an axe stuck in a stump once, I had a much tougher time taking that out than the usual stumps... My mom thought it was a stupid idea for me to become a warrior now, I'll show her. I'll have to come back home some day and rub it in her face. Hehe.

"Huh?" I stopped, surprised as a brown pig appeared out of the grass. It had sharp horns on it's face and a menacing look, I've never seen anything like it before..
    It suddenly charged at me! "Agh!" The wild pig struck me with a full head-on charge into my stomach. 2 puncture wounds can be seen through my armor. "What the..!?" I've only left the town, and I was about to be taken down by a pig!.. The pig dashed at me again. I swung my sword with both of my hands, "N-no... No way.." My wooden sword broke in half, was this pig made of steel? It staggered for a second, but it came to it's senses and attempted to take me down again. I stood firm on both legs, waiting for the blow to land on my body. "Come on, I can take what you got!!" With my weapon broken, I decided my hands were ready to catch the sucker when it came over here. But then something I totally didn't expect happened to me...

Squeal! Awk! The pig was impaled straight through the side of its chest with a long, blue sword of some sort. I blinked in shock, a voice can be heard as the blade retracted from the wild pig, "Hey, boy. Relax, you look real dumb like that." I looked towards a young man in a black long coat, his cape being blown fiercefully by the wind. His blue sword gleamed in the sunlight, red with blood. His black hat topped off his attire. He took the sword and threw it forcefully into the ground, it stuck straight into it as the rags on the back of it flew around in the direction of the wind. "Just what are you doing out here? A person like you shouldn't be at the land of wild boars yet." He placed his free hand on his waist. "What.. What do you mean?" I asked timidly. I'd have to be careful with what I say to this guy, he's extremely powerful. Even I can feel it..

"A kid at such a low level walking out in this part of the land.." He sighed, "What's your name, boy?" He rubbed his chin with his hand, I mustered nervously, "Tony sir..." He eyed me carefully, then asked me, "You're alone, huh?" He took his hand off his sword and squatted to reach me eye-to-eye. I stared at his blue eyes, nodding to his previous question. He noticed my broken wooden sword, slowly being blown away by the wind. "How would you like to train and learn under me, eh?" He stood up, took the sword and placed it back in it's hilt. What a random question, but one that I wouldn't say no to. "Sure mister!" I picked myself up and stood by him. He passed me a sword from his bag, it was small but at least it wasn't a piece of wood. "You will use that for the time you stay with me. I'll be providing you the weapons and stuff." He motioned me to walk on. "You will most definitely be a Crusader, I know it." the man said. A Crusader..? In response to the confused look on my face, he said, "I'll tell you what to do later on, for now we have to move on for a camp.." The wind brushed us with sand and dust as the two of us walked on through the mountains near Perion.

--

Full 'o flash backs.
    Expect a few more in the future for more action-less chapters.

1. Wall of Text.
    2. Very nice descriptions, and storyline. But remember that everything must contribute to the storyline.
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

Jr. Necki

Gracias Senor, buenos noches adios