Page 11 of 490 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bera: HiddenStreet Guild - Occasionally Updated

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Oh, thank god Raisin did that. I thought that the guild hackers got there first and the Bera HS guild died! =O

Bai tha wai, I'm not playing as often due to the fears I'll run across a GM and get my char deleted before I get any NX to fix the name.

Wait, wtf am I saying. Actually finding a GM in game?
    Not back. Front.

Oh, thank goodness. I'm glad it was intentional. I got back from a weekend trip without internet, logged on to MS without checking the forum first, and nearly had a heart attack. o_O

I agree with the decision, though, Raisin. Considering how much work was put into remaking this guild in the first place, losing the guild and its name would be horrible. I just hope that the guild hack goes away before too long, or else we might all disperse again... =/

<3 HS!
    Spoiler!

Beginner

O_o btw its not nexons fault, its the hackers fault. and anyways it seems that guild hack will never dissappear unless nexon implements a new way to make guilds. so stop blaming it on nexon, they have enough to deal with, pg hack,showa town, bugs, and now its guild hack. I just made my own private server via coding and it is friking hard to code a server, so unless u guys experience how hard it is, then i would shut up

edit: server check for guild hacks
    priest
    hermit
    dk
    bowman

Who would you like us to blame? The people that make the guilds? Because they have guilds to get hit? The people that make the hacks? That have no lives and don't care anyway? We blame Nexon because we can, and it's free.

They have enough to deal with, and they do nothing about it. While it is not Nexon's fault that the guild hack came into existence, it IS their fault that they have not fixed it, or done anything at all besides acknowledge its existence. They "require further information." They have many paying customers and they deserve to have a clean, hack-free environment, with all the money that people pour into their company.

Read the last two words of your post to yourself.

And to keep this post away from off-topic: I'm temporarily quitting Ultra****. So no longer am I 7 levels back, Elite. Now I am 62 levels back! Rawr! Add meh new account, UnluckyMikeh.
    Not back. Front.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    Who would you like us to blame? The people that make the guilds? Because they have guilds to get hit? The people that make the hacks? That have no lives and don't care anyway? We blame Nexon because we can, and it's free.

They have enough to deal with, and they do nothing about it. While it is not Nexon's fault that the guild hack came into existence, it IS their fault that they have not fixed it, or done anything at all besides acknowledge its existence. They "require further information." They have many paying customers and they deserve to have a clean, hack-free environment, with all the money that people pour into their company.

Read the last two words of your post to yourself.

And to keep this post away from off-topic: I'm temporarily quitting Ultra****. So no longer am I 7 levels back, Elite. Now I am 62 levels back! Rawr! Add meh new account, UnluckyMikeh.
    love the fact that u just said that nexon doesnt do anything about it, when they are actually doing something, why don't you try too update gameguard so that it will be able to stop hacking, and if u ahvent read my edit they actually have been doing something about it. guild hack has been out for about a week now, and it has surprised them, yet the next two days everyone is expecting nexon to fix the problem, when they need to assess the problem and figure out how this hack is working. you should blame the hackers , i dont understand the fact of people just rambling on about how nexon sucks, and anyways hackers just do it for the fun of it, not because they ahve no lives. too much drama happens in maple story
    priest
    hermit
    dk
    bowman

Actually the guild hack has been in use since March 25-26. It started in Khaini and eventually trickled into other servers after a few days of isolation there. I guess that would double your claim of a week to two.

On the other hand when declaring that they are or debating that they aren't doing something about "it", I would suggest looking at Nexon's forum and to see when they actually admitted to having issues with hackers and guilds. To save you time, the first announcement came on April 4th.

I would never dare to suggest the problems have immediate and easily installed solutions, however, when a large issue rears its head... silence does nothing but enrage the masses that are affected. Nexon's complacency in at least making a statement and even providing a list of things to do for protecting oneself is deplorable. In that right, in their silence, we as players will have no choice but to draw a conclusion that they are doing nothing.

And we haven't even gotten around to talking about the 1000s of players with 1000s of fame points they didn't have a month ago. Nexon has still not bothered to mention a thing about that dent in their image.

It didn't take me long to learn and impress upon fellow adminstrators/GM in a past game... that when an issue is found or a claim is made, even the simplest and most broad responses are better than silence. Any response at least lets the people know you're aware and working... and the BONUS to this win-win act is that it takes only a minute to do. Nexon failed its players in more ways then one in larger ways than it ever has before. My boycott of NXCash continues.

Love the fact that you actually think that Nexon and Gameguard are doing things.

How much exactly did the server check do? Nothing? Oh right, I'm sorry. You made it sound like they did something.

Hackers have no lives, and therefore hack online games for fun. I find that very low-lifed indeed.

It has been ONE WEEK since the largest hacking pandemic in Maple History has started. What has Nexon or Gameguard done? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Oh wow, they held a server check that didn't help, and whoopie, they made a statement acknowledging the guild hack.

It's the hackers' fault that the hacks came into existence, it is Nexon/Gameguard's fault that they are still in the game.

And as for your comment on the difficulty of keeping GG up to date, Gameguard is supposed to be a company of Professional Programmers, not some random people with some coding experience and free time like you or I. They, as a company, are expected to keep their products up-to-date and working to the best of their ability. If you feel that this is currently present with Gameguard, then something is seriously wrong with you.

EDIT: Lawl RatPoison beat me.
    EDIT2: I toned down the flaming. This is the Bera HS thread after all. I don't want to start a blazing flame war here.

EDIT 3: If a mod chances upon this, I'd like to just give the idea of locking this to prevent the burning of this thread. I do not want this thread to be destroyed, but the way this is going, it could very well happen.
    Not back. Front.

teamlkakash1 and FrenchConnexUK, if you like to argue, theres the hot sands.

And also teamlkash1, you are way off from this topic. This is about the guild status, not about hackers and their involvement.
    I'm Retired.

Beginner

forget it, this is pointless. the reason i brought this up is that "ZOMG HS DISBANDED DID GUILD HACKERS GET INTO OUR GUILD AND EXPEL US" - hence the drama in ms which is stupid. Im not talking about JUST hs, im talking about all of the maple community. just wait and be patient and stop saying that nexon doesnt do anything when they actually are.
    priest
    hermit
    dk
    bowman

May I suggest that you are getting off the topic, this is about the current situation of HS guild of bera, it is in lockdown until the situation is fixed, not disbanded. If you want to vent to internet jerks theres the empty house.
    I'm Retired.