Page 122 of 490 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 4894

Thread: Bera: HiddenStreet Guild - Occasionally Updated

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Then you'll be on a waiting list...

RaisinBran, our masterfully amazing leader, has said that he's going to pwn all the non-actives soon. That should clear some space. :)
    Not back. Front.

Thanks, but if you're in the guild, how didn't you know that there wasn't any room?

He did know, he just didnt tell you.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

If he did know, couldn't he have told me that you guys were full when I asked if I could join, instead of making me go through the trouble of waiting for one of the Jr.s or the Master to come on and hounding them down because they have disabled their chat and whisper functions. I had to go to Leafre with my only character that was on Victoria Island by quickly using a seed before saphrogenik logged off.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dankim View Post
    If he did know, couldn't he have told me that you guys were full when I asked if I could join, instead of making me go through the trouble of waiting for one of the Jr.s or the Master to come on and hounding them down because they have disabled their chat and whisper functions. I had to go to Leafre with my only character that was on Victoria Island by quickly using a seed before saphrogenik logged off.
    I don't know why he didn't tell you, but I'm sure it wasn't for a bad purpose. It's cool to know that you have put a lot of effort in trying to join the guild, many people in the guild seem to be a bit irritating. Just keep looking for the Jr. Masters, and hopefully you'll be able to join whenever there's a free space :)

Alright thanks. I sent a PM to RaisinBran, but he hasn't answered so I'll send one to all the other Jr. Masters. Can someone give me a list and make it the correct list?
    Make it idiot-proof, and they'll make a better idiot.

saphrogenik (KidGruesome), Misthim (Morgana), EliteBows (Elitemage56), Kazgen (RatPoison), RaisinBran (RaisinBran)

I'm here leaving a note for FrenchConnexUK... I'm his brother... he won't be on for a while, he's done something really stupid to himself.

Icon3 may i join the guild?

heeeey bera and hopefully soon to be guild members whats up well as u can see im new the the HS community an my ign is raiderfan626 real name is Andrezz besides maplestory i love sports like baskeball, football and baseball my teams are the lakers raiders and the dodgers =) i like to go out with friends have a good time you know stuff like that well yea thats basicly me and if you feel that im missing some things well just reply back to this hope to join guild soon :D

Nvm. I got in, but it didn't really seem that good. Sorry if I've insulted anyone. See ya everyone.
    Make it idiot-proof, and they'll make a better idiot.

I saw RaisinBran today at the Pirates area on SeniorNoob, but I didn't talk to him.

When the guild gets room, might I join on SeniorNoob?

Kthx :D.
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...