Page 13 of 490 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bera: HiddenStreet Guild - Occasionally Updated

Sorry for not being in-game much lately... It's crunch time for class. Last full week before finals. I actually don't have class today, but I have to catch up on all the errands I haven't done... Like buy food. o_O

I'll be on whenever I can, though. =)
    Spoiler!

Mushmom

*waves*

How importat are finals? I've heard lots of people talk about them but I have no clue as to what they are. Dunno if you know this but Kazgen is back :D
    Bera
    EliteBows-Level 200 Bowmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post
    So how much exactly does it cost to join the guild. I'd like to join on my Aran.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Just your soul.

Really? Kaz is back to HS? I have to pounce on him when I return.

Finals... It depends on the class, really. My problem is that I'm trying to bring my grade up about five points on my Organic Chem II final so that I can get an A, or at least a B+. So I have to study really hard.

In college, usually the teacher will either not have a final at all, or the final will be worth 20% or more of your grade. They tend to be mostly on the last few chapters, but a large portion also is cumulative.

This semester, I have three finals and a final project during finals week, and I've already taken another final.
    Spoiler!

Thunder God

Any chance this guild is accepting new members?? ;) I'm 50+ and have yet to be in a guild (since most guilds seem to want lvl 50+ only.. Now I qualify) It would be nice to be in a guild where I will at least recognize some names.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Really? Kaz is back to HS? I have to pounce on him when I return.

Blah, blah, blah... jibberish, jibberish, jibberish...

This semester, I have three finals and a final project during finals week, and I've already taken another final.

Yeah, just make sure to bring whipcream and chocolate syrup... you know, to make the pouncing more interesting.

Kaz is wah? He's back? 0.0 Ohrly? I don't believe ye.

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorr View Post
    Any chance this guild is accepting new members?? ;) I'm 50+ and have yet to be in a guild (since most guilds seem to want lvl 50+ only.. Now I qualify) It would be nice to be in a guild where I will at least recognize some names.
    Just look for me or Misthim online to join up. If Octo gets his ass back in the guild soon your can look for him as well.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

Ah..... You're on right now??? Stupid chinese work >.<

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Raisin could always re-up me to JM status to get people re-added since I play with greater frequency than the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by RatPoison View Post
    Raisin could always re-up me to JM status to get people re-added since I play with greater frequency than the rest.
    Yeah, what he said.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum