Page 273 of 490 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 4894

Thread: Bera: HiddenStreet Guild - Occasionally Updated

Icon7

I post in other sections....

Okay, just the thief section mainly. If there's something else interesting, I'll post but I mostly just lurk in the other sections. Btw, Tesi's Low Dex Sin Guide is the only thing really active in the Thief section, so theres not really other threads with the name 'jcewata' in them.

You can blame it on Southperry and Sleepywood if you like. I don't really post there but I really like some of the discussions and the overwhelming capacity of pointless posts there. Those 'class' guides on Basil lose interest, FAST.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

You've got 110 posts, that's not uber active. xD

Most of those are from recently too. But it's good that you're getting active. More forum people the better <3
    Not back. Front.

Im an active forumer >_>.

There is no difference in active forumers... if you post, and lurk daily... or even regularly over a week... boom you're active. You're doing fine Jce.

Nothing says you have to post like a maniac to be active. In fact... I chose quality over quantity any old day. Hell... by Blade's standards you'd be more active than me with that super fine .77 post per day average.

Banned

Well, most of my posts go to either the guild or chat threads. My account existed since 2006 but I haven't started posting since like 2008. Honestly, I could join the old guild when AtoZ was the Master, but I had no idea how to join back then.

And I think if you post on a daily basis, you're active. That post per day thing doesn't necessarily determine how active you are.

Almost all of my posts have been in Orbis station since i joined hidden street a few months back. I still consider myself active. Also, has omar dropped off the face of the earth? i miss him :(
    Spoiler!

I try to be active... but I am usually just lurking till something catches my attention. (like now) lol. Stupid patch. Also, being sick, in a dark room is trippy.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
    ....Someday....
    Marksman: Level 140 ( ) Level 150 ( ) Survive Scarga hit ( ) Collect pieces of time for Reverse Blindness ( )
    Gunslinger: Level 70/Outlaw (X) Level 100 ( ) Level 120 ( ) Good Reverse Blindness ( )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shinny15 View Post
    Also, has omar dropped off the face of the earth? i miss him :(
    We still haven't heard from Omar for a long time now, I'd say about a month. He was supposed to be back long time ago but he hasn't. Not trying to scare anyone, and not trying to assume things, but we all know it's possible that terrible things like death and kidnapping are possible.

I mean, if not that, then what else could happen to him? =/

Edit: Just noticed his last activity was 2 days ago, so nah, he's probably not dead then.

He coulda been busy with work there, he said earlier about not being able to go on due to work.

Finally back from Winnipeg. Should be on tomorrow
    Spoiler!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CorbsterZX View Post
    he said earlier about not being able to go on due to work.
    When did he say that? His last post was at July 18th. o.o