Page 2 of 490 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bera: HiddenStreet Guild - Occasionally Updated

omg wow ratpoison... how's 4th job?

Lol, is it I/L Mages only or something? =P

This is great news, though. If we can't revive Gooch, I will officially advocate moving to HiddenStreet for all the active members, who are pretty much all HS forum peeps. :D
    Spoiler!

I'd join with my assassin, my cleric already owns a guild ;D but I'll be sure to donate! My Sin's name is SinFiip, level 46.

Quote Originally Posted by aznboy888 View Post
    omg wow ratpoison... how's 4th job?
    Oh, it's nice... beyond the massive screen encompasing damage of Blizzard, you can summon Ifrit in HHG and have people declare that You/Me have (and I hate this spelling) "LEET HAX!"... "OMFG WTF!"...

But it was a rewarding push. The resurrection of Bera's Guild is just an added bonus. Everytime I was about to abandon the guild and join another there would be a sparkle of hope by a key player. I thank patience and diligence for all of the above.

Beginner

omg its aznboy =]. just like old times... iono whether to start a new mage either f/p or i/l or join with my priest or do both. *_*
    priest
    hermit
    dk
    bowman

Aghem...I would like to join...its also a good thing i'm making a sader on bera.

IGN:CrusaderLeo
    Lvl:17
    Donations:sure
    Playing time: Only on weekends

Hey, nice to see that the original GMS HS guild is back in action! I have a char in Bera with a mil or two sitting around it that I can donate if you guys want (but I have no intention of joining the guild). Just message me on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by thathurt View Post
    Hey, nice to see that the original GMS HS guild is back in action! I have a char in Bera with a mil or two sitting around it that I can donate if you guys want (but I have no intention of joining the guild). Just message me on the forums.
    If you want to donate, just look me up later on tonight. We'll definitely put it to good use for expansion and guild events.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

good luck with the hs revival raisin :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

all i have to say is O.o and yay! I hope some people get on more XD =X maybe that was a bad post

Edit: Kaz change yourr level to 126 o.O or 0.0

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!