IGN: EliteBows
    Level: 54
    Donations: 1mil
    Playing times: Whenever I can

Bye Morgana.
    Bera
    EliteBows-Level 200 Bowmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post
    So how much exactly does it cost to join the guild. I'd like to join on my Aran.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Just your soul.

Hmm... I am interested in joining one. Too bad my hunter is making a guild of his own. Probably gonna consider my Sin on HS guild.
    I'm Retired.

Recently I have found myself drained into tweaking on Octo with the company of Voodoos and Hoodoos. I thought that since I was already reviving him, why not revive the thrill of going onto the Hidden-street fourms and talking to the people I have enjoyed the comments of back in the day. Today I come back to check on what was going on this whole time with Hidden-street fourms, to find myself finally reliving an old dream. Guess what I found?
    The guild that I have loved as a long-term player is in the recovery stages to bring it back into the glory that it was before. I would be honored if a spot was made for me.

So now my words have been said, I should follow the procedures set for all players who desire to join this new craze.
    IGN: Octo
    Lvl: 65 (In one year, I leveled ONCE :D)
    Donations: 1 million mesos, plus future funding.
    Playing time: As much as possible. Perhaps at least 4 hours a day, you just won't notice me because I live in the latest part of the U.S., Hawaii.

Thanks for the consideration. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    E-motion is liast thing we need to see.

hey octo can you get on now?

but of course unlike others im coarse and unrefined =P my main aint in hidden-street guild though 2nd active is

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Lol, is it I/L Mages only or something? =P

This is great news, though. If we can't revive Gooch, I will officially advocate moving to HiddenStreet for all the active members, who are pretty much all HS forum peeps. :D
    Well, there's only four of us. =D and one of them is already in Hidden-Street (I think? EliteBows ftw)

We're most likely going to join, we're just going to talk to one more member...
    Not back. Front.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    We're most likely going to join, we're just going to talk to one more member...
    Steve gave it the okay, so remaking Gooch is officially canceled, and all members encouraged to move to HiddenStreet. =)

On that note, I'm joining HS. ^^ I'm kinda poor atm since I went on an equip-upgrading spree, but I'll donate at least a mil or two once I get a few more monies. I'm making absurd amounts training now, like 3-4 mil a level, so it won't be long before I'm no longer flat broke. xD

(the duh part)
    IGN: Misthim
    Level: 66
    Playing times: EST; usually odd times like 1-3 AM or 12-3 PM, though.
    Donation: Talked about it above. =)

Speaking of Steve, it is all right if he joins HS, right? I promise he is cool, very active in game, and willing to join the forums. ^^ It would probably be on his 5x assassin, carguy3.
    Spoiler!

I'll Join been waitin a while for bera hs guild

name: dxlessfrluck(L's are i's)
    lvl: 3x dexless sin
    donation: 1mil or so when i get richer
    playing tmes: whenever
    BERA

lvl4x Sin Albi34

lvl 3x sin waqas24

lvl 3x dxless sin dxiessfriuck

:):)

You fiannly show you;re freaking face alibi i already made somthing to show the members or maybe i typed that wrong

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Beginner

Default guys...

half of you should remember me.. im royal :D

pho told me about the reborn of hiddenstreet. so im gonna beg pho for my royal account back. then, can i join? lol
    *RESERVE A SPOT FOR ME!!!*

sidenote: can i have/share anyone's acc in case pho is a douche and doesnt give it?

long live royal

Ok kids.... I have been out of town but will be back online tonight. Anyone wanting to join the guild please look for me after 5PM EST this afternoon. Then I'll update the guild main page of this thread.

Thanks.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum