Page 4 of 490 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bera: HiddenStreet Guild - Occasionally Updated

:D Gratz on having it back together.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by royalxazn View Post
    half of you should remember me.. im royal :D

pho told me about the reborn of hiddenstreet. so im gonna beg pho for my royal account back. then, can i join? lol
    *RESERVE A SPOT FOR ME!!!*

sidenote: can i have/share anyone's acc in case pho is a douche and doesnt give it?

long live royal
    If you need a character I can share my DK with you as it's kinda unfair to have two of my characters in the guild right now so if you use my level 82 DK then I can keep it in there while not feeling like a butthead. If you want to PM me.

name: turtlecrash
    level: 61
    donations: mils
    playing time: very sparse :x
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    wow, your an idiot
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by mar1ne View Post
    playing time: very sparse :x
    Play moar, Dan. I miss you. D:

I can't wait to get in the guild. Haven't been online at the same time as anyone yet...

BTW, I already have a few mil back to donate to the guild. =)
    Spoiler!

Mushmom

:D I can tell you if anyone is online.
    Bera
    EliteBows-Level 200 Bowmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post
    So how much exactly does it cost to join the guild. I'd like to join on my Aran.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Just your soul.

I can put on the Forum Thread on the bbs

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

My time has passed.
    Currently disinterested in maple.

Lurking all day long... ...

Beginner

lol dzhi...

so mysterious and random

Glad to be a part of Bera HS. :D

If I want to donate, should I only give the money to RaisinBran, or can any JM take it? Reason I'm asking is that I tend to see Kaz more often...
    Spoiler!

I would say, only RaisinBran.

Alright, so I've been biding my time for over a year now, and with the myriad of successes I think that there is a good prognosis for many things. The point behind my statement is that I'm gonna be splitting Kazgen away from HiddenStreet. It may only be temporary... it may not; there are quite a few requirements behind 4th job and a need for being able to form up parties for bosses, gpq, etc. to achieve these requirements are essential (that or a butt load of mesos).

Over the past year, everytime I felt that my chances of contacting AtoZ were zero, I'd get a glimmer of hope. RaisinBran can attest to that rollercoaster ride. I am glad that it's turned out for the better and that RaisinBran can get things rolling again.

So... I've written out this long protracted statement to not alarm anybody when they see me missing out of the guild's list of members. I'm still playing and still working on my goals and am willing to do what I can with Kazgen to help you. I'd even offer up my next highest leveled character to RaisinBran for the guild, however, I'd truly love to see the guild formed up with more than just casual visitors and/or non-main characters.

I can still lend my ideas and opinions etc etc, and will definitely keep an eyeball on the thread. Drop me a whisper sometime.