Page 53 of 490 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Bera: HiddenStreet Guild - Occasionally Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Slimi View Post
    What I was thinking too, and omar, what % are you? I'm lvl 56 too.
    I'm not training. I'm troubled but I don't want to bring my problems onto MS. Don't ask
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Let's address some problems, shall we?

@ Dan, lawl, Del was on today, but not for long. Hadgi and Manda still play, but not as often anymore. And Andy's dad recently left the guild, but he's slightly active again.

And about our Izzy problem. I'm assuming that "item giveaway" was his brother still acting like Izzy. Though that outbreak seemed very realistic, I commend his brother on being able to do that. And I damn him for actually doing it.
    Not back. Front.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    Let's address some problems, shall we?

@ Dan, lawl, Del was on today, but not for long. Hadgi and Manda still play, but not as often anymore. And Andy's dad recently left the guild, but he's slightly active again.

And about our Izzy problem. I'm assuming that "item giveaway" was his brother still acting like Izzy. Though that outbreak seemed very realistic, I commend his brother on being able to do that. And I damn him for actually doing it.
    Out of all of the problems I only understood half, the Izzy part. And I don't think you made any attempt to solve the problems. Poor Izzy. I still feel bad for him.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Solve the problems? I can't make people active... lawl... and I'm not a jr, so no re-adding him on my part. xP

The first problem was just talking to Dan about how Gooch finally died... RIP Gooch <3

Welcome to the boards, Tobi~ (Blackstar125)
    Not back. Front.

Party At The Fog Tmorrow!

Should we put a vote who is gonna be the next jr. master?
    I'm Retired.

Nevermind.... soooo........... how's the weather?
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
    ....Someday....
    Marksman: Level 140 ( ) Level 150 ( ) Survive Scarga hit ( ) Collect pieces of time for Reverse Blindness ( )
    Gunslinger: Level 70/Outlaw (X) Level 100 ( ) Level 120 ( ) Good Reverse Blindness ( )

First of all, I'd like to congratulate Suomi on Dragon Knight ;)

Now, why are we talking about Jr. Masters?

I quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisinBran
    I just talked to Izzy, his brother deleted him from the guild. He'll be back whenever I see him online.
    Although lets start talking if Izzy doesn't come back in X number of days...
    nothing.
    Spoiler!

Last time I checked the Jr.M. topic wasn't a Democractic one. There is no voting on Jr. Masters unless solicited by RaisinBran. Please abstain from usurping. On an extra note, I believe Raisin identified that Ventik had been removed by outside sources and would more than likely be getting back once he's handled those problems.

Quote Originally Posted by RatPoison View Post
    Last time I checked the Jr.M. topic wasn't a Democractic one. There is no voting on Jr. Masters unless solicited by RaisinBran. Please abstain from usurping. On an extra note, I believe Raisin identified that Ventik had been removed by outside sources and would more than likely be getting back once he's handled those problems.
    Exactly what I was saying.

But, if Izzy won't come back, which is not likely, what harm could a vote do? Raisin won't have to listen to it, but it might help him decide.
    THATS IF IZZY ISN'T COMING BACK. Hope he does tho.
    nothing.
    Spoiler!