Page 72 of 490 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: Bera: HiddenStreet Guild - Occasionally Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Ventik View Post
    lol i know for you mike, your fine, and i was talking about saph.
    speaking of saph, no im not marrying loli, she said no LMAO (DENIEDDDDD)
    but then like, ryte after loli said no staci asked me, (wich should be the other way around, but hey...) so i said yea.
    and did anyone add "skippitydoo"
    and tell her whatsd going on? shes staci and is probally wondering where i am :S
    and octo no, tharticuz gave me those.
    thus saying those were his.
    he can have them back if he wants..but then i dont have anything to pawn for mesos lol
    idk bguys i feel really sick to the somach...cuz whoever took my account never even touched mplus, and he has like, 40 m of stuf on him...
    ughhh....this really makes me want to throw up :S
    that and this medicine...
    btw i get out tommorow...
    You said your friend gave you 200m? The hacker told some of the guild that you only had 3m and useless crap on you except ur lama and ur rat mouth. (That's what he said, he went in my shop and said that.)
    nothing.
    Spoiler!

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by Slimi View Post
    You said your friend gave you 200m? The hacker told some of the guild that you only had 3m and useless crap on you except ur lama and ur rat mouth. (That's what he said, he went in my shop and said that.)
    He only had that amount on ventik. Im assuming he had that much on his other characters which i didnt bother looking at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katforks
    pineappleing pimentos.

Hmm, (suspicious), something doesn't add up. I'm gonna look into this. Well I guess I can do you that one favor and look up your fiancee or whatever and tell her where you are.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Slimi View Post
    yea one of my friends gave me that, but i started to merchasnt and got around 700m, then bought alot of dxless stuff...(good scrolls, such and such) and transfered that onto my main.
    oh man...forgot about my rat mouth... *pukes*

Quote Originally Posted by KidGruesome View Post
    He only had that amount on ventik. Im assuming he had that much on his other characters which i didnt bother looking at.
    yea like i said before, i transeref everything on to my mule, wich he also has now...

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Hmm, (suspicious), something doesn't add up. I'm gonna look into this. Well I guess I can do you that one favor and look up your fiancee or whatever and tell her where you are.
    um, what dosent add up o.0

idk tho, one thing is, if he was a hacker...then he would
    of noticed my +8 int staff... wich isnt useless.
    idk...........
    Biscuts

Spoiler!

Please take all "non guild related" discussions here: http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=32722

Let's keep the stickied guild thread for discussions related to the membership, guild events, etc. Thanks!
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

So in light of the fact that we have a new guild alliance who the majority of the guild knows little about... I thought I would take a moment to write down a few things to upgrade everybody's knowledge on the guild (M)apleStory.

The original guild was named as it is spelt above, however due to the hacking incident the current guild name for them is (M)apieStory. MelanieMarie was the Master of the original and had made this guild with an alternate character even before the hacking had occurred.

Her guild accepts all levels, much like ours... doesn't tolerate hacking, scamming, and other gross violations of etiquette to the game. She doesn't like begging or demanding things as well and presents basically a guild for friendly people to join in. Melanie has no real interest in GPQing so there isn't anything setup in her guild for doing it.

Because of this setup, I felt that an alliance with such a guild would be more beneficial than attempting to join up with a supposedly "pro" guild.

Anyway, after a week of harmonious silence, I was picking my nose, tickling my brain, and came up with an idea for breaking the ice for the guilds... Nope, it's not really an original idea.. more of a borrowed one. What I'm thinking about is a guild member exchange program.

Ok... now before you ask what the hell for and what it would accomplish. Yes, I know that in alliance we see each other log on and can chat back and forth. But there are indeed subtle differences in play here.

For starters, if we take a well liked member of HS and send him/her to their guild for a week or two, the interaction with HS members would continue on the alliance chat. In a social atmosphere if nobody is talking, nobody will talk... if somebody is hosting and encouraging talking by demonstration, then others will participate and eventually split off to converse with others. That's the theory at least.

The second benefit is direct exposure to the guild only chat. Our guild is pretty chatty at times, but only really in guild chat. Their guild is or at least was similar to us in that aspect and having a member or two with that first hand exposure may lend to continuing to chip away at the ice.

And of course, this shouldn't be a one-sided exchange as it would only be fair to have one of theirs join us to reciprocate on the process.

... Hmm, all of that may not be easy to comprehend for some of you, but basically it's the same as a student exchange program, and is to generate similar results.

Discuss... Pros & Cons:

that sounds like a good idea kaz...
    lol and its usually me doing all the talking of the guild chat ;S
    ugh, im outa here soon, final tests and such...
    what a pain.
    anywho, if we do do that exchange thing, it would give us a chance to see how other guilds work...
    and i would be happy to do it...(if i wasnt a nub......................)
    great suggestion Kaz :D
    Biscuts

Spoiler!

Default .

ok wth izzy i would never hack you....
    Slime told me that the hacker was the one who hacked my hermit, so im as more determined to help you izzy. If your making a sin, i got some thief crap and a few tobis i can give you.

@mike.

Im noob at forums.
    Spoiler!

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

@Kaz: That's a cool idea. I wouldn't mind being guild exchanged, it'd set up some friendships with new people... and that's what I start to look at more and more as I lose interest in leveling.

On another note:

Recently my friend, who'll be named as "Arlt", was hacked off her main. So, naturally, she went berserk, cried, and is more than likely to quit MS. Therefore, in a last ditch effort to keep her on MS, I'm remaking her char, and getting it to 40, as a present. So, don't expect amazing activeness on my Fighter for a few weeks. Her new account won't be in the HS guild, so I guess I'll add yous ter her bl (which she'll prolly wipe as soon as I give her this "present). So... find me on her present char, IGN "Arlt" if ya wanna talk! : D
    Not back. Front.

Mike you are a very nice guy. Either that or really really bored. I think it's the first one though.:D

Kaz, if that was your xbowman I got one thing to say, nice equips.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward