Page 90 of 490 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: Bera: HiddenStreet Guild - Occasionally Updated

Mike winzzzorz

squeal baby squeal
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    Oh yeah Izzy?

We first met when you were level 36, and I was level 33. Those were the good days. We CPQed together, my first CPQ ever. We won our first game, we thought we were hot stuff. We had something like 200 points, and most of it was yours because I couldn't hit a thing, it was room 3. We went on and got whomped four times straight. :P

I ended up leveling to 34, and later you to 37. We thought we were pwn. Eventually we got tired of losing and stopped.

Getting free stuff from saph, I thought I'd be able to finally hit the goddamn monsters. So we CPQed together once more. I found I still couldn't hit a thing. :P We had loads of fun though... you have an SS somewhere of you jumpcasting Magic Claw at something behind me while I took out something behind you. Good times, man, good times.

All the tough times you went through, me wondering if you'd ever be the same, if you'd ever come back, if you'd ever be truly happy again... those were terrible times. I didn't know how to help you, but I was torn apart to see you so sad. I tried to protect you from the rest of the guild, so that they'd know what was going on, that they wouldn't bother you about it. We managed to get you back.

You lost another loved one, and we lost you again. I took another blow to the heart, wondering how so much could happen to someone so undeserving of it. I began to think of myself as terribly lucky. Fortunately, you recovered and came back.

And then, most recently, you were terribly injured in that accident. I thought I had lost you for good, ask the guild, I was devastated. I quit the guild, spent days in solitude, destroyed at the thought of my best friend gone.

This picture shows my emotion well enough.

And then the news of you're not being dead... that was the happiest moment of my summer. I was elated. You. Were. Not. Dead.

That hacker stole your account when you were gone. Me and omar, we confronted him, Octo did as well, I think. Omar told a story, and he spat in it. I was so disgusted, I wanted to do something drastic. I wanted to destroy this idiot. Omar should know about this, I was really ticked off.

And now, finally breaking off from Maple for a bit. I went through all the good times I had this summer, thinking back... you were a good part of them. I couldn't put your name there, because one thing would have led to another and I would have ended up with this post embedded into my farewell.

And now, as this hornet buzzes around my window, trying foolishly to get inside, I remember that you really are my best friend on Maple. You almost make me want to come back, but for the goodness of my future, and because American History will rip me to shreds, I can't. Expect me back in three months, over Winter Holidays.

/end post.
    /end feelings.
    /end life.
    holy poop mouth.
    haha we did think we were the shat back then didnt we hahaha
    weird how you remember the lvls we were haha
    but man, did you pass me up in lvls in like, couple weeks D: likei think i made it to like 39 and you were 50 something hahaha
    man, i failed at lvling :P wich is why im sorta ifsy if i should start again or not, cuz itll take SOOOO long...

if i knew any better id think you could right a childrens/short story about me lol
    well, ive made up my mind to start in maple story again. with a new account and such. but not til winter :P
    that way me and mike can rejoin both at once and you guys would be doubly happy, doubly the time! lol
    but fo sho mike, me and you , best buds til nexon goes into debt by being sued by me for making my computer explode :E
    anywho...
    thanks mike :P
    Biscuts

Spoiler!

E-motion is liast thing we need to see.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

E-motion appears when you least expect it. Reading all of your replies made me cry.
    wat, i cried
    ... I'm not restarting my char, if that's what you were hoping Izzy. :P I'll be that higher leveled friend doing all your quests for you.
    and give u money as well... lols
    btw, I might come back earlier than I expected... maybe, just maybe.
    which means prolly
    Not back. Front.

mike im catching up to you =)
    Spoiler!

Thanks for the sig, Krn.
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    E-motion is liast thing we need to see.

Quote Originally Posted by CorbsterZX View Post
    mike im catching up to you =)
    hmm..I played 2 hrs this weekend of ms. wtf? saph gratz on 111, I hope you go and get to 120 soon >:D (I still am thanking you for everything, because in the things you gave me you basically gave me like 20m, and that's A LOT for me)
    As to Izzy and Mike, gl with both of you, AND MIKE WINS :D
    nothing.
    Spoiler!

yup gl wit both of u, ill be sure to help you out ne way i can
    Spoiler!

More announcements from me, the engmatic 2nd in command ranger behind Elite. I dunno if I can return in game for sometime, it is really that I have a massive mountain to climb inside the school system. (If you understand hyperbole, then congratulations, that means you earn a degree in english.)
    I'm Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharticus View Post
    More announcements from me, the engmatic 2nd in command ranger behind Elite. I dunno if I can return in game for sometime, it is really that I have a massive mountain to climb inside the school system. (If you understand hyperbole, then congratulations, that means you earn a degree in english.)
    Yes! Ty for the degree
    Spoiler!