Page 490 of 490 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490
Results 4,891 to 4,894 of 4894

Thread: Bera: HiddenStreet Guild - Occasionally Updated

Quote Originally Posted by iiLoveSNSD View Post
    Wow.. it's been so long that I forgot my ID and password for my forum account. I believe it was like royal something something..
    Started playing Reboot just for fun and was reminded of the many memories and wonderful people I met in this guild 10+ years ago
    People I remember off the top of my head: Raisin, Neon, Kazgen, NovaDragoon, aznboy, krndevil, Octo (basically all the pros in the guild haha). Hope you're all healthy and well :)
    It's great to hear that you're revisiting a game and reconnecting with old memories and friends from your guild! It's amazing how online gaming communities can leave a lasting impact. Even if you can't remember your forum account details, I hope you can still enjoy the game and perhaps even reconnect with some of your old guildmates. Wishing you all the best in your gaming adventures and hoping that you and your guildmates are indeed healthy and well!

Quote Originally Posted by iiLoveSNSD View Post
    Wow.. it's been so long that I forgot my ID and password for my forum account. I believe it was like royal something something.. https://telegrambetting.club/******-...ram-dice-roll/
    Started playing Reboot just for fun and was reminded of the many memories and wonderful people I met in this guild 10+ years ago
    People I remember off the top of my head: Raisin, Neon, Kazgen, NovaDragoon, aznboy, krndevil, Octo (basically all the pros in the guild haha). Hope you're all healthy and well :)
    It's great to hear that you're revisiting a game and reconnecting with old memories and friends from your guild! It's amazing how online gaming communities can leave a lasting impact. Even if you can't remember your forum account details, I hope you can still enjoy the game and perhaps even reconnect with some of your old guildmates. Wishing you all the best in your gaming adventures and hoping that you and your guildmates are indeed healthy and well!

As a member of the Bera: HiddenStreet Guild, I understand the value of being part of a reliable community. Similarly, when it comes to health, I want to introduce you to Meri Sehat, a platform that serves as your trusted guild for healthcare, connecting you with a doctor near me whenever you need one.

Just like the HiddenStreet Guild is occasionally updated, Meri Sehat continuously evolves to enhance healthcare accessibility. With their user-friendly platform, you can easily book online doctor consultations and access essential health information, ensuring you stay on top of your well-being.

In the world of MapleStory, having a strong guild matters. In real life, having a reliable healthcare partner matters just as much. Embrace the support and guidance offered by Meri Sehat as your trusted guild for health, where you can find a <a href="https://merisehat.pk/doctor-now">doctor near me</a> to address your medical needs. Experience the power of accessible healthcare with Meri Sehat today!

Hello all! I doubt anyone remembers me, but I used to be in the guild about 15 years ago. Just googled it randomly, and was surprised to see that this guild is still... alive? That's really cool. Revisiting this really made me nostalgic. I had a lot of fun with Maplestory as a teenager and even a bit throughout college. I try to revisit it every once in a while, but it just doesn't feel the same. Anyway, good luck guys! A part of my heart is still with Hidden Street Bera. <3