Page 1 of 490 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bera: HiddenStreet Guild - Occasionally Updated

Icon3 Bera: HiddenStreet Guild - Occasionally Updated

Welcome to the Official Bera HiddenStreet Guild thread! We are 95 members strong right now and there is usually 5 or 6 of us online at any given time.
    • GUILD RECRUITING

We are always recruiting members for the guild. Please contact any of the following people for more info: Kyukaisakana, Aisukyandi, WubYou4everr, Misthim, ColdBless, Irdaniavath, EliteBows, saphrogenik, omarXranger, jcewata, Kazgen, Russasaurus or WrongHealer. The guild has been expanded to a full 100 members and we do have plenty of room for people to join.

• ANNOUNCEMENTS

Happy New Year 2012 to all of our guild and alliance members! Let's hope we have a great and prosperous year!

Major congrats to WubYou4everr (Laura) Irdaniavath (Thorr) on reaching level 200! We are so proud of the both of you and your representation of the HiddenStreet Guild in Bera!

RaisinBran has officially semi-retired while I concentrate on my Bishop and Perm-Beginner characters. Guild ownership has been passed to my Bishop, Kyukaisakana.

• GUILD EVENTS

None
    • GUILD ALLIANCES

We are currently in a Guild Alliance with the MapleStory, Pandora's Box and OverTheWall guilds of Bera.
    Last edited by RaisinBran; 7th January 2012 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Updates. Yeah, I made an update. Yeah.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Da sacred 1st post, enshrined forever.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by FrenchConnexUK; 23rd May 2010 at 08:57 PM.
    Not back. Front.

I wanna join.... can i donate a stars and stripes flag? =( im more poor than the member up there i have only like 9k =(
    =P so can i donate later?

Edit: And I'm not using noob12176 I wanna use my rouge level 15 =(

Info(Naggy):Pwnageboy123
    Class:Rouge
    Level:15
    Activites:Moderate

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Epic. =o
    Goodluck to the new guild

*sniff* Can I join? I already asked =( :(:(:(

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by gasy222 View Post
    *sniff* Can I join? I already asked =( :(:(:(
    You gotta give them time to process your application. The guild was made about 2 hours ago, do you expect raisin to check this thread every 5 minutes? o_o

maybe =P =P naggy.i was here the WHOLE time no one informed me =X oops. Maybe you guys could invite me?

Goals!!!!

Spoiler!

Beginner

can i join? a 2nd time this time for real? hope u will let me... 78 priest, i will donate soon as soon as i can sell my dark rit...
    priest
    hermit
    dk
    bowman

Hahaha omg... raisinbran how long has it been? months? i totally forget, dunno if u still remember.

aznboy666 lvl 87 priest, bera haven't been on for so long, amazed to see you're already over lvl 100.

decided to visit back into hidden street after a while, and realize how this guild is making a come back.

The point of this message? i unno there's a slight chance i might start maple again... hahaha -_-, but other than that sorta jus wanna see how much the maple world has managed to improve now that there aren't hackers left and right.

aznboy666-lvl 16x bishop

I don't think donations are exactly an absolut must, but they would be appreciated. We are still ironing out the details of joining the guild, but I think the consensus is that we're going to keep them lax to get things started. PMs work well, and contacting in game does as well.

Aznboy!...

A fresh start at the beginning of the new year.