Page 373 of 490 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 4894

Thread: Bera: HiddenStreet Guild - Occasionally Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Catalunya View Post
    Yeah seriously, all of us misspell sometimes. Even you, smartassendo.

No, it had nothin' to do with the internet either.
    wut.
    p2s

That's not a misspelling. That's word creation.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

So how much exactly does it cost to join the guild. I'd like to join on my Aran.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Just your soul.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    wut.
    p2s
    Lol that wasn't misspelling Twiz. I intentionally merged the two words.

and wut isnt a word either, and I don't blame you for misspelling. lol.

Ugh, why do I have to deal with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endophoric View Post
    The only thing he misspelled was your username, which is open to any and all interpretation (ie: neothesis, neanderthal, dumbass, stink-ring bandit, inadequate, etc etc.)
    I don't remember ever letting my username be open to any and all interpretation, so you can just screw off.
    mildly defend Mr. Brian.
    Why? Why are you butting in? Why are you making a mountain out of a molehill? What does this have anything to do with you?
    2) His reply does have something to do with the internet. Seeing as how the internet is a source of varied information, and the fact that there are many users contributing to this source, we must learn to be observant of one's manner of speech and personality, so that we can not only discern, but relate to the kind of emotion any given person conveys in a statement on this vast connected network of knowledge (Da int3rw3bz). Text is not monotone, because it is generally not written or typed as such. Lemme ask you this: Do you read a book or written article (such as a newspaper column or blog) monotonically? I wouldn't believe so. If you do, then you've learned nothing in your English/Language Arts classes.
    Seriously, what's the need for all this? Can you determine what kind of emotion I'm trying to convey through the statement, "Hi, I got new shoes yesterday."? Is it happiness? Do I like my new shoes? Is it anger? Do I not like my new shoes? Is it sadness? Do I not like the fact that my money was wasted on shoes that could better off being sent to charity? Is it excited? Do I want to try out my new shoes?
    No, you can't decide, so, once again, screw off. Oh, and maybe you should go and retake your English/Language Arts classes.
    Any retort, I hope, would be best if taken to the Guild -CHAT- thread and not the Guild thread. Lay off of Bryan, he's human, like the rest of us lol. Done.
    Okay, so you want to move things? Why didn't you just NOT retort yourself, and I wouldn't have to deal with all this.
    It tends to get a bit annoying when half the forum says Neothesis and not Neothisis. I'm sure you wouldn't know the feeling, being only a member of the forums to post in the guild section and nowhere else, yet still calling yourself a Hidden-Streeter.
    Honestly, I thought we had patched things up between us, but then the next day you decided to forget our entire discussion to be an ass all over again. You wanna grow up?
    Also, the more of you that stay out of this the better, I don't want this to drag on any longer than it already has.

I must admit that, Endo is like a gasoline igniting flame wars.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Just your soul.
    Darn I already promised mine to the devil. Oh well. :(

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post
    Well we accept collateral.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post

Make me a sandwich and we'll think about letting you in.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGruesome View Post
    Spoiler!

Edit: Forgot to mention that my main IGN is saphrogenik. He is a lvl 85 DK and no he is not godly. LOL