Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't talk to me like I'm a FOB!

Have you ever walked into a bar and some guy goes, "Hey you wanna go make out?" and then he lifts up his shirt and starts rubbing his nipple? Because, yeah, that's good times. It's just that a lot of males think with the wrong body part before acting.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Have you ever walked into a bar and some guy goes, "Hey you wanna go make out?" and then he lifts up his shirt and starts rubbing his nipple? Because, yeah, that's good times. It's just that a lot of males think with the wrong body part before acting.
    What does rubbing nipples have to do with anything?

Wait, lemme try.

Results:
    Rubbing my nipples only makes me want to go eat candy.

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    What does rubbing nipples have to do with anything?

Wait, lemme try.

Results:
    Rubbing my nipples only makes me want to go eat candy.
    It has to do with he was drunk.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    It has to do with he was drunk.
    Well, you could argue that drunk females also act... inferior-ly in comparision to their usual, sober selves.

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    Well, you could argue that drunk females also act... inferior-ly in comparision to their usual, sober selves.
    Does that have anything to do with them climbing onto bar tables so that everyone can see up their skirt and proclaiming themselves to be drunk? They are just being helpful to the males in the room. It's totally different!

I actively avoid men in social situations ever since some guy came up to me in a bar, grabbed my tit and said 'You're hot, wanna f*ck over that table?', and I floored him with a well-placed stiletto to the shin.

>.>

I hate men. Not that I'm les, or anything. But men need to know that not every girl will bend over backwards and open their legs for them.

Besides, he didn't look like Richard Hammond. So that's a big fat definite NUH UH. The only men I like spending time with are the ones that deem me to be an honorary man. ALthough if a guy does hit on me, I just perplex them by replying in French.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

I'm fresh of the boat.

Seriously: Well, people are idiots. Show them that you mean business with them, or they'll simply try it again and again.

Once again, I'm glad I don't live in America.

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    I actively avoid men in social situations ever since some guy came up to me in a bar, grabbed my tit and said 'You're hot, wanna f*ck over that table?', and I floored him with a well-placed stiletto to the shin.

>.>

I hate men. Not that I'm les, or anything. But men need to know that not every girl will bend over backwards and open their legs for them.

Besides, he didn't look like Richard Hammond. So that's a big fat definite NUH UH. The only men I like spending time with are the ones that deem me to be an honorary man. ALthough if a guy does hit on me, I just perplex them by replying in French.
    Yikes, that is seriously scary.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredyuja View Post
    I left out a LOT of the wacko things that have been said to me or asked....trying to keep the thread somewhat pg-13, lol

Oh what the hell...this is one of the best stories...

The best was when a guy asked me if i liked to "kiss and sex up my man"

He actually made a kissing face and a thrusting motion at me.

I kid you not - granted he was off his rocker but....anyway, just so not right.
    Did you slap him? : D
    I'd do that. (:<

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post

>.>

Wha?... He grabbed your tit in a bar? Didn't the onlookers stop him or something?