Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0 - Page 102
Page 102 of 274 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2734

Thread: Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0

:phi all im in windia if after the forum check u have any empty slots can u get me in the guild?
    In Game Name -ROFLCOPTAHH
    Class/Job -Magician(To be Ice Lighting mage)
    Level -19

1. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online?
    About 5 hrs every weekend maybe more i play at 4-5 and 8+ PM|Central time
    2. How did you find out about the HiddenStreet Windia guild?
    I found out by clicking on the guild section on Hiddenstreet.net
    3. How long have you been a part of the HS forums and what is your experience ere?
    Ive been here since January 2007 and its been very good here
    4. Have you hacked in the past on the character you are applying with? Any other characters? If yes, explain what you have done in detail.
    No, never
    5. Why/how is HS different from other guilds and why did you choose to apply?
    I chose to apply since I am an active(now active again) member on Hidden-street and I think i know alot of people here
    http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/2039

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!Click on the pokeball and type in the code plz :)
    http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/61109 Clicky on my eggs
    I have slushies~~http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Awezzz. LOOK FREE BRAINS!

Icon4 I want to join

In Game Name -gale3412
    Class/Job -rouge/thief to be bandit
    Level -24

1. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online? I spend any where form 1/2 an hr. to 2 hrs. at onece and im usually on around 7-9 pm

2. How did you find out about the HiddenStreet Windia guild? i use HS a lot.

3. How long have you been a part of the HS forums and what is your experience here? First day made account to apply for guild

4. Have you hacked in the past on the character you are applying with? Any other characters? If yes, explain what you have done in detail. No.

5. Why/how is HS different from other guilds and why did you choose to apply? i use HS a lot so i thought i should join the guild

Default Anudder list

If you are on the first list below you have been accepted![/B] It's now your job to contact thathurtss2/thathurts22 (our guild master) or Warezlock.

HS Guild -Windia Chapter Accepted Recruits!
    Forum Name ~ IGN ~ App. Date
    005blJVlage~ 005blJVlage~11/10/2008~POST#932 --> Withdrawn?
    Xfirealchemistx~FyreAlchemy~11/10/2008~POST#936
    D2 Fastarrows~IcyPuncher~11/18/2008~ POST#944

Applications Under Consideration: (means we've seen your app, but we haven't accepted you just yet)
    Forum Name ~ IGN ~ App. Date

Overtheorize~Overtheorize~11/23/2008~POST#980
    Exasperate~FalsifiedLie~11/24/2008~POST#981
    x0Simequity0x~Simequity~11/24/2008~POST#982
    The Entertainer~entertainel2~11/25/2008#994
    GiantCrouton~GiantCrouton~11/26/2008~POST#1002
    Awesomenewb7~ROFLCOPTAHH~11/28/2008~POST#1011
    popey17~gale3412~11/28/2008~POST#1012

Lapsed: (Need to reapply)
    NightlordsZ, 51N4L1FE
    If you don't see your name on either list and you have already applied, your app has lapsed.

Entry Rules:

1. If you are on the waiting list, keep posting to keep your application active. Apps lapse after 2 weeks non-post and/or no in-game contact

2. If you were the list, but not invited, you've let your application lapse. Feel free to re-apply. After you have been added to the list contact thathurtss2 or any of the JMs ingame (list on first page) and you will be added immediately. Occasionally we check ourselves, but it is YOUR job to find us ingame.

3. Recently joined: You are still on probation (serf), failing to continue to post (or any misbehaviour) will result in a boot to yr rear end.

4. If you have been dishonourably discharged and wish to re-apply to the guild, there is a 2 month wait.......your maturity (new found) is reflected in your patience. (The possibility of re-entry depends on what you got kicked for. For example: Violation of the ToS will likely preclude any possibility, while violations of our General Idiocy Clause will warrant this cool down period followed by a demonstration of maturity for re-entry.)
    Have you edit your wiki? http://hswindia.wikispaces.com/ WTF are you waiting for?

Icon9 Daddeh...

...you might wanna try removing Wade and I's IGN on the names of JMs to contact on the waiting list.

Default is done

Quote Originally Posted by UgetsuKageushi View Post
    ...you might wanna try removing Wade and I's IGN on the names of JMs to contact on the waiting list.
    *is still sadz
    Have you edit your wiki? http://hswindia.wikispaces.com/ WTF are you waiting for?

Icon1

In an effort to improve forum activity, a forum only activity check has been started, those who do not reply by December 6th will be kicked, no questions asked. Do NOT mention this ingame, anyone caught doing so will be kicked as it defeats the purpose of a forum activity check. Please post IGN only.

Forum Activity Check:
    thathurtss2
    thathurts22
    Heal4HS
    Haste4HS
    Warezlock
    Taranoleion
    vWin
    MarkWalters
    007johnnywup
    SupahOwnage
    DarkMcManus
    JinnThaSin

Copy and Paste the entire post, including the beginning paragraph.

In an effort to improve forum activity, a forum only activity check has been started, those who do not reply by December 6th will be kicked, no questions asked. Do NOT mention this ingame, anyone caught doing so will be kicked as it defeats the purpose of a forum activity check. Please post IGN only.

Forum Activity Check:
    thathurtss2
    thathurts22
    Heal4HS
    Haste4HS
    Warezlock
    Taranoleion
    vWin
    MarkWalters
    007johnnywup
    SupahOwnage
    DarkMcManus
    JinnThaSin
    MindBlessing

Also I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm creating an HS Windia Pic with everyone's characters. I know that there is one and some of you have it in your Signature but I feel that it could use a bit of updating ;D. I'm not sure exactly how to get it to all of you if you wanna use it in your sig but I'll look into it when I finish!
    ~Richie (MindBlessing)
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCaneTime View Post
    Indeed the Guild is becoming active again... and Why Wouldn't it be because of me? >:O
    Quote Originally Posted by Warezlock View Post
    ....his amazing amazingness is well known throughout the Amazingverse. Do not fear him, but do worship him for he is................................................ ..........................amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taranoleion View Post
    All hail Mind!

Default Hi there!

In Game Name - DjBoose
    Class/Job - Hermit
    Level - 10x
    Nickname/Preferred Name* - Boose
    Location/Timezone* - SoCal : PST (-8)

1. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online? -- I go on every day, at least 3 hours on weekdays, and 5 on weekends.

2. How did you find out about the HiddenStreet Windia guild? -- The HS Ventrilo :).

3. How long have you been a part of the HS forums and what is your experience here? -- Ive just joined the forums, but i'm willing to get involved!

4. Have you hacked in the past on the character you are applying with? Any other characters? If yes, explain what you have done in detail. -- I have never hacked on the character I am applying with. I have hacked on other characters, but not in the last year. I have used bots for training and leveling.

5. Why/how is HS different from other guilds and why did you choose to apply? -- I chose to apply because I like the players that are in the guild on ventrilo, and other guilds don't have microphones :).

6. Anything you wish to say about yourself (ie. hobbies, etc.).* -- I'm a DJ. I mix privately, though.

Quote Originally Posted by UgetsuKageushi View Post
    Whoa, I didn't even notice O.o

Shows my attention span...

Now we have only one JM O.o Good luck Warez, wish I could help O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCaneTime View Post
    Indeed the Guild is becoming active again... and Why Wouldn't it be because of me? >:O
    Quote Originally Posted by Warezlock View Post
    ....his amazing amazingness is well known throughout the Amazingverse. Do not fear him, but do worship him for he is................................................ ..........................amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taranoleion View Post
    All hail Mind!

Someone forgot Cody's post when copying this.... anyways

Forum Activity Check:
    thathurtss2
    thathurts22
    Heal4HS
    Haste4HS
    Warezlock
    Taranoleion
    vWin
    MarkWalters
    007johnnywup
    SupahOwnage
    DarkMcManus
    Codyzzz
    JinnThaSin
    MindBlessing

fixed...